Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sam I Am

Maybe they are the same person. Lar comes across as a douche but not as big of a douche as Sam-I-Am did. Lar also seems older to me from his posts. I believe Sam would be in his low to mid 60's as he was 2 years younger than Barney Cotton. In the past on basketball posts Lar has claimed he played college basketball and we all know Sam didn't play hoops. For a while when Barney was feeding Sam info he was a great source of info for the board. But he was blinded by his connection to the program and couldn't be objective anymore plus just turned into a serious arrogant ass. I would share info that came from another Asst Coach I knew and Sam would inform me I was wrong.

I liked calling him Scam-I-Am or just Sam’s. His fragile ego couldn’t handle it.
He definitely fits the narrative of dude perfect's rage monster in golf....I'm assuming this is him whenever you replied to him....
shout-angry.gif

Maybe they are the same person. Lar comes across as a douche but not as big of a douche as Sam-I-Am did. Lar also seems older to me from his posts. I believe Sam would be in his low to mid 60's as he was 2 years younger than Barney Cotton. In the past on basketball posts Lar has claimed he played college basketball and we all know Sam didn't play hoops. For a while when Barney was feeding Sam info he was a great source of info for the board. But he was blinded by his connection to the program and couldn't be objective anymore plus just turned into a serious arrogant ass. I would share info that came from another Asst Coach I knew and Sam would inform me I was wrong.
His being at player BBQs and playing catch with Joe Montana were the best...lol

I don't see Lar Gand being Sam I Am. Like HTO, it's too hard to hide an annoying personality under a new name and go undetected. They don't seem like the same person at all to me.
Forgot about HTO. I loved it when he'd reinvent himself with a new screen name and people had him figured out in like a day and he'd deny it was him.

He took messageboarding way too seriously.

Forgot about HTO. I loved it when he'd reinvent himself with a new screen name and people had him figured out in like a day and he'd deny it was him.

That's Trike Rider now, right?

I honestly wonder if his family had an intervention with him. Sat him down and begged him to get some help. He was into it way too deep. told @#HBD that he "knew where he worked and was going to ruin his life."

on RSS I'm the same, MtnHusker. Been that for well over 25 years on the Rivals Network (Tough Tony, Roz Years, Dean's World....)

Same here, except for a year when I was Doctor_Krieger on the RSS but it was an open secret because I was still God is a Husker still on the MB.

It was before the show Archer was popular tho and the RSS is 95% dorks so everybody kept calling me a Doctor or asking me where I worked cuz they thought it was just my real name. It was pathetic.

Wasn't he like a reeeeally fat guy too? I seem to remember him always asking dumb shit like whether or not a Snickers king size would break his diet.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back