Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am sounds like a TPBer to me. Some send the man an invite
no man GIF

Nope. Two different dudes. rkay is a knowledgeable dude to be honest with you. Totally weird dude though. I can’t imagine why anyone would make a website dedicated to how great of an OC Danny Langsdorf is.
I know you’re not a fan of him. But he did more on his website than “glorify” Langsdork. He wrote about frost and his offense as well.

@slattimer attributed everything he knows about Wham blocking principles to Sam I Am.
Lol. I lurked under a friends account for a season or two. And that choad posted all of the time. Gathered pretty quickly he was full of shit and didn’t really know what he was talking about. Got my own account and came to fruition when he completely bungled power, G, and wham. All in about the same thread. From then I did my best to expose that asshat.

I know you’re not a fan of him. But he did more on his website than “glorify” Langsdork. He wrote about frost and his offense as well.

He’s a knowledgeable dude and I enjoyed reading what he wrote to be honest. He had the ability to explain things for the average fan that I really enjoyed reading. When he’s just talking football, he’s a good dude to talk to.

What really drove me up the wall on him was that as soon as anything bad happened he was gone off the board with Riley’s crew and he’s always the first to chime in on Frost with anything that doesn’t go well for him. You can predict when he’ll make an appearance on RSS.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back