Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS poster oldred (2 Viewers)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
If only everyone in our country could be held accountable by oldred
b004e85e-8f3f-4535-8e8b-f033ef297efd_text.gif

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
oldred, ignoring the 6 pinned practice report threads: "is there any media access today? figured we'd have some reports on practice."

sean callahan on the board: "practice reports are up, my friend!"

sean callahan behind closed doors at RSS headquarters: "oldred you dumb fuckin son of a bitch"

View attachment 25903
that thread played out EXACTLY like this lol. God bless oldred.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
This sounds like a Toby Keith song.
So, a couple of FUTK things from this past Saturday

Me and the fam made the drive up to Norman from Dallas on Saturday morning for the OU/SMU game (wife is an OU alumni - fuck me, right?). We were just pulling into town a bit after kickoff, listened to the first 15mins or so on the radio on the drive. We wanted to stop for lunch because we had an hour or so to kill before we could check into the hotel, so we started looking for places that would have the game on and low and behold, TK's "I love this bar and grill" appears. We go in and the place has a bunch of tv's all playing football, but I don't see the NEB/Prime game. I ask our host if we could have one of the tv's on it and he says, "nope, can't do that." I think he was autistic or something, because another waiter comes over and says, "no prob, what channel," and away we go.

1694614591895.png

Anyway, turns out TK was almost @dead from stomach cancer, but is apparently doing better now. He hasn't performed since 2021. He's a regular on the OU sideline, along with my man Jim Ross - BAH GAWD!

1694614532575.png

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
So, a couple of FUTK things from this past Saturday

Me and the fam made the drive up to Norman from Dallas on Saturday morning for the OU/SMU game (wife is an OU alumni - fuck me, right?). We were just pulling into town a bit after kickoff, listened to the first 15mins or so on the radio on the drive. We wanted to stop for lunch because we had an hour or so to kill before we could check into the hotel, so we started looking for places that would have the game on and low and behold, TK's "I love this bar and grill" appears. We go in and the place has a bunch of tv's all playing football, but I don't see the NEB/Prime game. I ask our host if we could have one of the tv's on it and he says, "nope, can't do that." I think he was autistic or something, because another waiter comes over and says, "no prob, what channel," and away we go.

View attachment 27414

Anyway, turns out TK was almost @dead from stomach cancer, but is apparently doing better now. He hasn't performed since 2021. He's a regular on the OU sideline, along with my man Jim Ross - BAH GAWD!

View attachment 27413
Fuck cancer, man. I hope he stays in remission.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds