Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS Live Chat Chat 12/1 (1 Viewer)

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
How in the hell is that thread still going? I have no desire to go and check it out on my own bc I’ve learned that if an RSS thread goes past 4 pages it’s almost always just posters throwing shit at each other.

It's actually not the worst thread to plough through if you feel like being negative about the program.

betsch

Safety
It’s not like the site hasn’t been ripe with ideas for them to improve things. The members are PAYING customers. Either open your eyes and ears to them, or risk losing them. I don’t feel bad for him, the quality of content has absolutely deteriorated along the same trajectory as the football team, while Deab and staff have been living high on the hog off all the memberships they got with Frost’s arrival.

major edit: in a time when the vast majority of us have had to rethink the way we operate to provide for ourselves and families, he hasn’t. This year has been a pretty unique opportunity for HOL to reflect on their current product, and find ways to innovate, but instead, all we got was a month of multiple, useless chats per week.
apathy will definitely impact some level of membership eventually, and bringing a new product or offering into the mix can help curb that.
I have no idea how much Deab makes, but it must be plenty given his general lack of concern in that department.

I remember getting ripped one time in chat for suggesting something. I mentioned I had a tough time getting to the Live chats sometimes since, you know, it is at 10am on a weekday and most of us worked. I just made a SUGGESTION that they had a separate thread that people could submit questions to ahead of time so they could look at them and respond to them in live chat (and give them some time to think about them). I just got a smart-ass answer back about, "well you're here now, you should have asked your question and not wasted your time trying to make suggestions about chat." Really rubbed me the wrong way. They don't have to implement every change people suggest, but at least listen to them without being a dick.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Does anybody else think Nate's time with HOL is about up? He has checked out

Just got through the chat. I’m not sure if he is checked out, or if he no longer has any connections to get info that’s not on Twitter. He provided absolutely zero information when answering recruit related questions.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds