Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is inside Nebraska (formerly RSS) getting sensitive? (1 Viewer)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
I tend to be fairly neutral but got my first warning for the following. Can’t believe this warrants a slap on the wrist given other things I’ve said. Hmmm6652F865-6EFF-40E7-A12B-97BBF27472FF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
Interesting...since Deab left there I thought things had loosened up nicely there but that seems pretty innocuous. Some mod got their panties in a twist over that?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I tend to be fairly neutral but got my first warning for the following. Can’t believe this warrants a slap on the wrist given other things I’ve said. Hmmm
Food for thought…generally speaking lib pussies own these boards. Most hard working guys don’t have time and a few like you and I work schedules that allow us to come in and be befuddled by the libs ways while we give our thoughts and opinions.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Perhaps your quip was just too dorky for the site

(I don’t think it warranted anything either but yeah they probably just do that for anybody who injects politics into non-political threads)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
OP the guy who brings up politics in every discussion and wonders why he never gets invited anywhere.
Hardly. Sad to see TPB become taterville.

It was a simple question as I had never had a warning before and was surprised as the general perception was that new management were more open to free flow dialogue.

I take your point of not bringing up politics. Here is a thought don’t be such a sensitive wank. Im amazed at all the bravado and hostility hidden behind the anonymity of a login ID.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I never understood why a business would want to include politics into their model unless they actually wanted to alienate half of their potential income and set themselves up for failure.

I also think talking about how libs are pussies and our president being old and worthless are low-hanging fruit used by a lot of people to fit in with the crowd and he the cool guy on the internet.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
I never understood why a business would want to include politics into their model unless they actually wanted to alienate half of their potential income and set themselves up for failure.

I also think talking about how libs are pussies and our president being old and worthless are low-hanging fruit used by a lot of people to fit in with the crowd and he the cool guy on the internet.
Regarding yore second paragraph, my comment was intended to be analogous of the need to get behind someone, despite disagreeing with them. Ala Scott Shanle’s comments.

Regarding yore first comment I totally agree. I really miss the days when companies were in the business of making money and not social justice and politics. In the same way there needs to be a separation of church and state, we should have separation of business and politics. This is not to say that there should not be equality of opportunity, but we have moved way beyond that now.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
I get the rationale, but people say that stuff all the time. You can’t tell me Hank and others are getting warnings.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You’ll find that @HuskerGarrett created a great board but the picking of his mods basically turned it into Deab’s board. He still has time to fix it but it’s heading the wrong direction, fast. Although, not as fast as I down penis! If
I were to flip a quarter and it landed on tails, I would still give head.
Hardly. Sad to see TPB become taterville.

It was a simple question as I had never had a warning before and was surprised as the general perception was that new management were more open to free flow dialogue.

I take your point of not bringing up politics. Here is a thought don’t be such a sensitive wank. Im amazed at all the bravado and hostility hidden behind the anonymity of a login ID.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds