Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS 4-Page Chat was interesting 🤔 (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
4-pages of nothing. The only piece of quality information we got from it is it sounds like Greene is transferring more for family/personal issues and might give up football all together. Besides that nothing more to report on.

Callahan did brag a ton about how he has a ton of information about what is going on behind the scenes with entire B1G dilemma, but of course it’s not the right time to say anything....great value!

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Callahan did brag a ton about how he has a ton of information about what is going on behind the scenes with entire B1G dilemma, but of course it’s not the right time to say anything....great value!
The information I have is huge. You wish you had half the information I had. Just can't comment on it just yet.

You understand my brotha?

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
The information I have is huge. You wish you had half the information I had. Just can't comment on it just yet.

You understand my brotha?

I did like the comment in the chat you made about how nice it was to not work on Labor Day this weekend while us peasants were crying for husker football. 😭

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds