Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Report on Dean's currently Dean-Free Board that Frost is golfing all the time

Just that he takes his duties of Assistant HC seriously and the players have recognized that. Mickey is a grinder…he’s 100% about football and relationships with the players. The program needed that kind of presence, and a guy who was willing to cultivate interpersonal relationships, which was sorely lacking.

Makes me wonder if Turd made some kind of “If things go south with Frost” deal with Mickey to get him here.

Just doesn’t make sense to me that a coach that could have picked about any job he wanted would hop on a sinking ship, even being a legacy guy.

Makes me wonder if Turd made some kind of “If things go south with Frost” deal with Mickey to get him here.

Just doesn’t make sense to me that a coach that could have picked about any job he wanted would hop on a sinking ship, even being a legacy guy.
I believe they gave Mickey a 3 yr contract. It seems Turd would like to keep him around. After seeing how well he connects with players and grinds it out on the recruiting trail I can't blame Turd. We need more high level professionals like Mickey. Seems like a natural leader and that what we need leading our program. Not saying Mickey should be the next HC but he ahs leadership skills that Frost has yet to show in 5 years. I'm not one who wants inexperienced coaches running our program but so far Mickey has impressed me in a short time.

CCoL. You’re all wrong.

So SF at CCoL at +3 after 15.
Comical that dump town thinks they are unique and try to be. LCC. Bunch of townies that can’t give up their high school years living there lol

Never have understood the "how dare he golf" sentiment towards coaches and presidents...have a GD hobby. Even if he's sucked, the stress and wear and tear makes a hobby outside of coaching a necessity.

If he's golfing at CCL, he's not on the tee sheet or showing up when this 3x/week daytime, weekday golfer is playing. Dumb thread started by either a troll or a dumb dude.
That goob was wrong/hugely embellishing the amount of rounds he plays, but I’ve seen him out on the course when he’s not on the sheet. It’s happened a few times, but like you I am immensely skeptical that it’s any more than that.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back