Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Report on Dean's currently Dean-Free Board that Frost is golfing all the time

Please God tell me WarshRags isn't on this board...please
I kinda like WarshRags cuz he trolls the fuck out of some of the FrostaFarians. Does a good job riling them up. I'm sure it is a troll account but anyone that can annoy Lars, NotMyRealName, 1545Morrison, StuckNutz, SaltsDogg1.... and some of those Mashed Potatoes is good in my book. WoodRiverJennings also does a good job Russeling the Jimmies of the TC'ers and FrostaFarians.

Last edited:
I love the "if he was winning games, no one would care" crowd because here's the reality: He's NOT winning games. 15-29 isn't going to get turned around by playing Golden Tee and 18 holes everyday.

Thank god Turd and Mickey are calling the shots now...

Just curious on the Mickey calling the shots comments. Can you elaborate?
Just that he takes his duties of Assistant HC seriously and the players have recognized that. Mickey is a grinder…he’s 100% about football and relationships with the players. The program needed that kind of presence, and a guy who was willing to cultivate interpersonal relationships, which was sorely lacking.

Just that he takes his duties of Assistant HC seriously and the players have recognized that. Mickey is a grinder…he’s 100% about football and relationships with the players. The program needed that kind of presence, and a guy who was willing to cultivate interpersonal relationships, which was sorely lacking.
Yes, Mickey is one of the bright spots of the Scott Frost era. He is a beacon of positive energy, something missing with the existing regime.

I love the "if he was winning games, no one would care" crowd because here's the reality: He's NOT winning games. 15-29 isn't going to get turned around by playing Golden Tee and 18 holes everyday.

Thank god Turd and Mickey are calling the shots now...
What is Turd actually doing to call the shots?

What is Turd actually doing to call the shots?
Holding Frost accountable to more standards. Also was a big part of Scott finally upgrading from some of the overpaid dead weight Asst Coaches. The energy and work ethic that Mickey & Busch have shown has been so needed on this staff. Turd and the players see that.

Holding Frost accountable to more standards. Also was a big part of Scott finally upgrading from some of the overpaid dead weight Asst Coaches. The energy and work ethic that Mickey & Busch have shown has been so needed on this staff. Turd and the players see that.
That’s fine but it’s really not Turd’s job to hold Frost’s hand. Turd can only do so much. It’s also sad Turd couldn’t have actually pulled the trigger on Frost after last year.

I don’t care if Frost spends all day everyday playing golf if he is fulfilling his job as HC/CEO of the football program.

Lay down the vision, hire quality coordinators and position coaches to recruit and develop players.

Work with coordinators and coaches to build the appropriate learning environment, team mentality, and remove roadblocks to their success.

Allow coordinators to lead their respective staffs.

Jump in collaborate and make appropriate adjustments as needed.

Improve the program and its trajectory.

Win football games.

Go to bowl game.

Repeat, win the division.

Repeat, win division and B1G.

Adjust. Repeat.

Yesterday is over. Last how many seasons are over…they were painful (as were the previous 20)…and now put up results.

It's actually not true. Kind of wish it was true. Frost routinely puts in 13 to 14 hour days in the office. That's not uncommon for high profile coaches.

But considering his record, I'm not sure he's using that time wisely.
The bullshit Frost rumors rub me the wrong way. Give me a “Frost Davidian” Husker fan any day over those that start ridiculous rumors on him because he’s been awful here

It's actually not true. Kind of wish it was true. Frost routinely puts in 13 to 14 hour days in the office. That's not uncommon for high profile coaches.

But considering his record, I'm not sure he's using that time wisely.
You’d think after his time as a GA under Snyder. Maybe he’d steal some ways of using his time wisely. That old balls would work 21 hours days on the regular.

Fun fact. My cousin plowed Bill Snyder’s daughter.

That’s fine but it’s really not Turd’s job to hold Frost’s hand. Turd can only do so much. It’s also sad Turd couldn’t have actually pulled the trigger on Frost after last year.
Turd could have pulled the trigger getting rid of Frost. But was basically told Frost's booster buddies would bail on the program. Hard to piss off the boosters when you need their money to complete the expansion of the athletic facilities. If the Pied's had pulled their $$$$$$ we would have lost a large chunk of coin needed for the renovation and we were already struggling with funding. When the Pied's and other boosters are close friends with Davison and Frost then Turd had to make some concessions when they approached him. You could see how pissed Turd was in the press conferences. Hopefully they give him the green light this year if Frost continues to put a poorly coached team on the field. I refuse to make excuses or accept 3 years let alone 4 years then maybe 5 years of record futility for our football program.

Turd could have pulled the trigger getting rid of Frost. But was basically told Frost's booster buddies would bail on the program. Hard to piss off the boosters when you need their money to complete the expansion of the athletic facilities. If the Pied's had pulled their $$$$$$ we would have lost a large chunk of coin needed for the renovation and we were already struggling with funding. When the Pied's and other boosters are close friends with Davison and Frost then Turd had to make some concessions when they approached him. You could see how pissed Turd was in the press conferences. Hopefully they give him the green light this year if Frost continues to put a poorly coached team on the field. I refuse to make excuses or accept 3 years let alone 4 years then maybe 5 years of record futility for our football program.
I get that Turd’s balls were clipped. He did the best he could, but if Turd has to lead Frost, Frost isn’t the guy for the job. Anytime the AD has to push a head coach to do things it doesn’t end well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back