Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

Another track kid 10.74 100 m

Mater Dei pipeline?

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by FILMRISE

Nebraska wasting no time offering the WR/TE from Arlington Martin High School. Thats the school Bob Wager just left to coach at Nebraska. Smith-Flores holds offers from Cockeye, Michigan State and Rutgers among others.

He's an Cockeye legacy and his dad who was inducted into the Cockeye Hall of Fame in 2019. He did take an official visit to Cockeye already during the season too.

UPDATE:

Smith Flores will take an official visit to Nebraska on Jan. 20. He also had this to say about what makes Wager so well-liked by players:

“Coach Wager is a guy who gives everyone a fair shake and he treats everyone like family, it doesn’t matter if you’re a bench warmer on Freshman team or a 5 Star he treats everyone with love.”

This guy is so N he's been pissing red for a week. Has nothing to do with any of the trashy ho's he fucked in the last month or so.

Honest question: what did intern Eicholdt do? I feel left out.

You got anything @jw3 ?
He interned for Dean the year Dean had 4 interns and was the worst by a significant margin. It was actually an impressive feat because one of the other interns had some of the worst serious takes I've ever seen in my life

I've seen two reports, one from Cockeye 247, one from Rutgers 247, that said Cockeye wanted him to sign but he wanted to wait until February to see who entered the mix.

Rutgers and Texas Tech apparently have. He has an OV this weekend to Rutgers.

He was a basketball player before this year - his senior year was his first year playing football.

He could have a lot of upside.
Wager has seen a lot of talent walk through his school - I completely trust his evaluation. If this was one of the first players he targeted, I fully trust him. I'm thinking he could be an absolute steal and one of the highlights of the class.

For one thing he's a line cutter. He bragged about it on Twitter once. Sick human.

He also tortures small animals for fun is what has been reported.
I can confirm that I also had heard that it was reported that he tortures small animals
Both of these are better than what I may or may not have seen him allegedly doing with a floppy-eared bunny in a grainy video that I paid $17.50 for.

1673482632471.jpeg
Traumatized disgust GIF

Edit: what really made me think it could be him was the Yeezy’s the guy in the bud was wearing…

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back