Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Receipts thread (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I'm not sure I've ever blamed a game on one player more. Last week was probably the next closest.
Not sure Jeff can see the middle of the field with those eyes??
That's gotta be a challenge ! He really really sucks ass or he's got some Iowan in him and loves to throw games for cash!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_215345_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_215345_Google.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Not sure Ducksker (aka Kitty) should have too much ego today given #2ndChoice’s current predicament - time will tell

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I don't care who the coaches fuck or play grab ass with.

I do care if they're huge douchebags like Deion or Peepants though.

I also think #LaneTrane is a huge douchebag, so there's that. I do admire him for his 308 area code pedigree.

For @Mavsker, I haven't been around much for about six months, but from what I've noticed, Duck has gotten a lot of his digs and potatoes for being an asshole rather than for his opinions. To a certain extent, Buck is in the same boat. I don't know much about the Tsomething guy you also referenced.

Nebraska football has been prone to always having the best player on the field on offense, but that same player also makes the most mistakes. For way too long.

I'm just glad I don't lose my shit over it anymore so I can have an enjoyable Saturday afternoon and evening.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Honestly we would have with a serviceable QB not named sims. We were doing to them what they did to us in the end. Had we not turned the ball over and turned those into points we undoubtedly would have wore their defense down, continued to give ours rest and dominated D like we did the first half. Sims have this game away.

Correct

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds