Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Receipts thread (3 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Congrats on being right that our favorite team is shitty! What a time to be alive!
Trust me when I say I'm not celebrating today. But I also didn't call anyone a tater retard for saying we were in trouble today.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I lived through 5 years of Scott Frost. I’m tired of living in negativity. This sucks, but I’m not going to wallow in shit 2 games into a several year experience.
And this thread does what?

Reactions: Irv

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
brian regan what GIF

This thread.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Well reality is annoying.
I'm annoyed too, I thought we would win today
Honestly we would have with a serviceable QB not named sims. We were doing to them what they did to us in the end. Had we not turned the ball over and turned those into points we undoubtedly would have wore their defense down, continued to give ours rest and dominated D like we did the first half. Sims gave this game away.

Last edited:

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Honestly we would have with a serviceable QB not named sims. We were doing to them what they did to us in the end. Had we not turned the ball over and turned those into points we undoubtedly would have wore their defense down, continued to give ours rest and dominated D like we did the first half. Sims have this game away.
Minnesota was almost entirely on Sims but I'm not sure this game was. We play an average QB here and we still lose by 14 imo

This thread is literally just this lol
IMG_3023.jpeg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds