Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Real Dean (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
TT this morning, Dean said his massive portal QB addition that he's been hinting at was going to be none other than a......drumroll.......Fresno god damn State QB......seriously?

That's pretty god damn depressing if I'm being honest

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
So he thought we were getting that QB or he thinks that we are getting that QB?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Actually that Fresno St QB is pretty damn good.

The best part of TT was when he was bragging about going to Ireland and upgrading to business class.
I'm sure he's talented but we're talking about trying to pull an SEC QB compared to a guy from Fresno State.....and Dean thinks that's big fish.....that's bad

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
thought we were. He's staying at Fresno now due to eligibility
So his big reveal was about a guy who was never really rumored to be coming and now not actually transferring anywhere.

Seems like a lie that he can stick with because it will never ever be verified one way or the other.

Like the time Pamela Anderson offered to blow me at an MTV spring break party 23 years ago. You'll just have to trust me, guys.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
So his big reveal was about a guy who was never really rumored to be coming and now not actually transferring anywhere.

Seems like a lie that he can stick with because it will never ever be verified one way or the other.

Like the time Pamela Anderson offered to blow me at an MTV spring break party 23 years ago. You'll just have to trust me, guys.
Basically Frost was trying to get a waiver for him, I believe Dean said he had already transferred once, it didn't work, so he's staying in Fresno for another year. Hope another hot chick there gave you that BJ.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I was gonna say....that would be massive Jake Hoener is a dude. I assumed he was going to follow his coach to Washington

Yeah. Dean isn’t out of line to call him a big fish. Hoener probably didn’t wanna take a risk that he wouldn’t get a waiver and Fresno hiring Jeff Tedford is a good thing if you’re Hoener.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds