Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Real Dean (2 Viewers)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I'm literally dying at these Ireland tweets promoting this travel package, holy shit Dean will do anything for a buck šŸ’€

I legitimately belly laughed when I saw them.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
my man is really carrying a football and Husker helmet around Ireland so he can use them as photo props, just so he can expense a vacation on HOL's dime. it's fucking incredible posting

100% of us would swap careers with Deano, give the man some respect!!

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Muns is a one man show over there. Before the Clouse fiasco I thought Mongo was just some scroller who liked helping out.

Dean skipping the country during the first ever NIL portal szn and coaching changes to drink and be merry with his (new boyfriend?) is pretty damn amazing if you think about it.
The incredible part is that Dean is willing to post on his site about his $4,500 business upgrade for a trip supposedly for ā€œresearchā€ā€¦Jesus, just call it what it is, a great excuse to go party and vacation in Ireland. Iā€™m sure heā€™s excited to go, but he has zero awareness on how he comes off.

OR he 100% knows how he comes off and is working the greatest troll ever.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
The incredible part is that Dean is willing to post on his site about his $4,500 business upgrade for a trip supposedly for ā€œresearchā€ā€¦Jesus, just call it what it is, a great excuse to go party and vacation in Ireland. Iā€™m sure heā€™s excited to go, but he has zero awareness on how he comes off.

OR he 100% knows how he comes off and is working the greatest troll ever.
Dean is no troll. I actually think he is 100% genuine in all he doesā€¦ and itā€™s incredible.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
IDK if it was posted in this thread already or not but I laughed at that Fresno story. The coach left to go to washington. the qb was going to follow his coach there. he had previously been at washington. the transfer wouldn't work out academically so he went back. was never considering nebraska

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
IDK if it was posted in this thread already or not but I laughed at that Fresno story. The coach left to go to washington. the qb was going to follow his coach there. he had previously been at washington. the transfer wouldn't work out academically so he went back. was never considering nebraska
Honestly, I bet it was Dean making an assumption off of one NU football administration comment about that QB.

Deanā€™s insider: ā€œThat Fresno QB would look good in our offense.ā€

Dean: ā€˜Theyā€™re recruiting him for Nebraska.ā€™

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds