Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Pit Bulls = Santa’s Killers (3 Viewers)

Toe

Wide Receiver
vYZfEHY.jpg

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Im so fucking tired of reading about this. In 2021 all dog breeds killed 51 people in America, and 49,000 people were killed by guns. In 2019 over 3,300 children were killed by gun violence. 350 kids die every year drowning in swimming pools. In 2022 I ate 250 penises.

The fuck are all of you white knighting over a dog breed for? I'm sure a lot of you are pro gun conservatives that would win olympic gold in mental gymnastics defending guns from the same argument youre making about a goddamn dog. Let's ban pitbulls to prevent child deaths. Ok, by that logic let's ban guns too. Bet that blows your fucking mind.

For the record I'm pro gun, I eat a lot
of penis and am capable of realizing that banning both would result in fewer deaths. One happens to kill a much smaller number of people.

For fucks sake 130 kids die every year in bicycle accidents. Let's just fucking ban bicycles too. Where's your fucking outrage about bicycles! You goddamn soft summer boys. The vehemently anti pitbull stance is such a stupid one to take and I'm tired of watching people fucking circle jerk each other over such an insignificant issue. Grow some balls boys you don't need to be scared of penis.

Edit: lol

Last edited:

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Im so fucking tired of reading about this. In 2021 all dog breeds killed 51 people in America, and 49,000 people were killed by guns. In 2019 over 3,300 children were killed by gun violence. 350 kids die every year drowning in swimming pools. In 2022 I ate 250 penises.

The fuck are all of you white knighting over a dog breed for? I'm sure a lot of you are pro gun conservatives that would win olympic gold in mental gymnastics defending guns from the same argument youre making about a goddamn dog. Let's ban pitbulls to prevent child deaths. Ok, by that logic let's ban guns too. Bet that blows your fucking mind.

of penis and am capable of realizing that banning both would result in fewer deaths. One happens to kill a much smaller number of people.

For fucks sake 130 kids die every year in bicycle accidents. Let's just fucking ban bicycles too. Where's your fucking outrage about bicycles! You goddamn soft summer boys. The vehemently anti pitbull stance is such a stupid one to take and I'm tired of watching people fucking circle jerk each other over such an insignificant issue. Grow some balls boys you don't need to be scared of penis.
Someone owns a pitbull…

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG

Not sure what all the penis stuff is but outside of that, I kind of get your argument. There is an important difference though.

A gun doesn't kill people. A bicycle doesn't kill people. In the case of guns, people are killed by other people (or by themselves) using guns either intentionally or by accident, but a gun doesn't just walk over and shoot someone. A bicycle doesn't just roll on over and kill you. Whereas a pitbull absolutely does just walk over and eat a child's face.

I don't know that pitbulls are any more predisposed to biting than any other breed. Some pitbull owners are right when they say their dog is the most gentle sweet dog ever. They can be incredibly sweet dogs. The problem is their bite is just so much more powerful.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Not sure what all the penis stuff is but outside of that, I kind of get your argument. There is an important difference though.

A gun doesn't kill people. A bicycle doesn't kill people. In the case of guns, people are killed by other people (or by themselves) using guns either intentionally or by accident, but a gun doesn't just walk over and shoot someone. A bicycle doesn't just roll on over and kill you. Whereas a pitbull absolutely does just walk over and eat a child's face.

I don't know that pitbulls are any more predisposed to biting than any other breed. Some pitbull owners are right when they say their dog is the most gentle sweet dog ever. They can be incredibly sweet dogs. The problem is their bite is just so much more powerful.
Mods added the penis stuff lol good response to a drunk rant

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I've told this story a few times...probably back when I was on RSS.

We live in a nice neighborhood. Had a neighbor that owned a pitbull. He would come over to our yard where our young children were playing. He was never aggressive. Raised in a home with good people.

Then one day, a man was walking his tiny little dog down the street in front of their house and the pittbull snapped, ran out and killed that dog. The old man was lucky it didn't turn on him as he wouldn't have been able to defend himself.

All that to say. The pitbull was raised in a house with good people. Given everything it needed. And it didn't matter, eventually it snapped and decided to kill.

Thank God it wasn't my kids in the street that day.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Pitbull owner here. Sweetest dog I've ever owned.
It’s like turning Mo Washington into a great teammate. It’s possible, and 1 in a few hundred have the potential but it’s not worth the risk and is unlikely for the long haul. Get rid of em!

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
It’s like turning Mo Washington into a great teammate. It’s possible, and 1 in a few hundred have the potential but it’s not worth the risk and is unlikely for the long haul. Get rid of em!
It's like owning anything that has the potential to hurt you. If you're responsible, you do everything in your power to mitigate the risk. The love and joy we get from her far outweigh the extra work it takes to be a responsible owner.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
It's like owning anything that has the potential to hurt you. If you're responsible, you do everything in your power to mitigate the risk. The love and joy we get from her far outweigh the extra work it takes to be a responsible owner.
Responsible is necessary for all pet owners. What you cannot change is the nature of that dog to attack in certain situations. Even the cutest German Shepards will growl at , nip at or bite children when triggered. Just not a good situation.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
My 1 year old redbone/Catahoula mix tracking dog decided to jump our 6’ privacy fence and pin down my neighbors dog by the neck today. I guess he woke up and decided to identify as a pit bull today.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
98% percent of Pits are nice dogs 98% of the time. The problem is when some innocent kid steps on their tail. With a cocker spaniel he gets a scratch, maybe stitches worse case scenerio, with a pit you might be having a mortician stitch the kids face back on for the funeral. As i have said numerous times you dont see the owner of a pit bull that just tore a kids limbs off say anything other than "he is such a sweet dog, we would never have believed he would do that".

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

• Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds