Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Pit Bulls = Santa’s Killers (3 Viewers)

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yep, if my Springer Spaniel goes ape shit he wont rip your face off! Even if they arent any more likely to attack then any other breed its about what they can do when it happens. I wouldnt want to be an owner of one watching a 4 year old bleed out through a gaping hole in his neck while I sat there and said "he is such a sweet dog, I have never seen him rip the throat out of someone before"

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yep, if my Springer Spaniel goes ape shit he wont rip your face off! Even if they arent any more likely to attack then any other breed its about what they can do when it happens. I wouldnt want to be an owner of one watching a 4 year old bleed out through a gaping hole in his neck while I sat there and said "he is such a sweet dog, I have never seen him rip the throat out of someone before"
Tigers are sweet too.

huskershibe

Linebacker
It is true that it depends how you raise them...

It's also true that the vast majority of people (including pitbull owners) have no idea how to raise them. They see shit that the dog does and thinks its funny or cute when it's a red flag. Think of possessive behavior etc.

It takes a person who has a lifelong commitment and a deep knowledge of dog psychology to raise and keep one...and even then they probably don't leave it alone with children etc. You HAVE to keep that thing in check at all times.

Of the pitbulls I've met, 2 were good dogs...the others, while they didn't attack anything, gave off really really bad vibes and I did not like being around them. If the dog doesn't respect space, it's a problem. And when that dog was bred to fight and kill, it's dangerous.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Which one, or both?
This is me:

Dirt%20Nasty%20Sutra%205.15.08%20031.jpg

This is my teeny weinie:
3024px-MICROPENIS.jpg

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Pitbulls are misunderstood and stereotyped, just like Black people, so if you don't like shitbulls, you're racist.

Yes, this is an actual argument people make.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fucking pit bulls.

Why do I instantly judge someone if I see that they own a pit bull?

Level of common sense is what pit bull owners are judged on in my mind. Meaning, they probably don't know the sun comes up in the East, and they don't know how to read a map.
You judge them because they are all trash morons. Simple.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds