Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Pit Bulls = Santa’s Killers (4 Viewers)

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Idiot pit bull owners make me seriously consider buying a handgun
I carry frequently and it would have taken a lot of self control to keep me from walking up to that fucking dog and shooting it right between the eyes. The people there piss me off as much as the dog. As far as I'm concerned that dog is no different than than a wild animal as soon as it does something like that. It doesn't deserve our kindness.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
We have our second American Bulldog. Not to be confused with the increasingly popular American Bully. Even though he’s not a Pitty, like other mastiffs, AmBulls are known to be incredibly strong and are capable of inflicting serious harm.

Sam is never off leash when we leave the house. NEVER. When we have guests or family over, he is never unattended. If anyone brings a child over, I have him on a leash.

Also, he’s pretty much a teddy bear and our three cats follow him everywhere. Even go on walks with him. But still, we don’t take any risks.

I don’t tolerate people who are lackadaisical about the capabilities of their animals. They’re fucking morons.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
A friend was out walking her puppy and older dog along same route she follows every day. Her dogs were on leashes.

A POS pit bull escaped from yard and came at the puppy. The older dog jumped in front to save the puppy. Older dog was mauled to death. Puppy had to be put down and friend required surgery.

Putting down the pitbull was not punishment enough in my opinion.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
A friend was out walking her puppy and older dog along same route she follows every day. Her dogs were on leashes.

A POS pit bull escaped from yard and came at the puppy. The older dog jumped in front to save the puppy. Older dog was mauled to death. Puppy had to be put down and friend required surgery.

Putting down the pitbull was not punishment enough in my opinion.
That's horrible. Need to put the pit owner down as well.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
That's horrible. Need to put the pit owner down as well.
The owner tried to stop authorities from putting pitbull down. At that point, I would be posting on social media and alerting media. Make their lives hell. My friend can’t get the sight out of her head. Neighbors came out when she started screaming to help. Several of them were bitten too.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds