Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Phil Steele B1G predictions (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
In the real would they would be punished with 2 decades of misery for firing a winning coach and abandoning what made them good. In The Simulation™ they will be rewarded with immediate and sustained success just because it will piss us off. The parallels to us firing Solich are all right before our eyes. It’s just a setup to get under our simulated skin.

Edit: Not to mention that we also had our pick between #2ndChoice and Rhule so obviously he is going to completely tear it up there.
Imagine if roles had been reversed and we hired #2ndChoice and Rhule went to Wisconsin. Of course #2ndChoice would flame out here and Rhule would win a few natties there because the simulation wills it.

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I'm definitely okay on being on the bottom of the barrel as far as predictions go for preseason.

With that said, I think our defense and special teams will be good all year and I think our offense should improve later throughout the season barring injuries where we finish with about 7-8 wins.

While it's a guess, I also predicted Cornhusker Juan to be a bitch, so my rate is about 100% currently. Take it for what's it worth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds