Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Per Sharp this am: S Frost planning on doing a podcast (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Funny. The HC that delivered the worst football era of our lifetimes wants to explain his "side" of things.

It wasnt so long ago that all the Frost Apologists were telling everyone that they should "move on" and "no point in talking about the past."

Well here we have the dipshit himself that wants to keep bringing it up.

Maybe Frost needs to move on and let the fans forget the shittiest era of NU Football in any of our lifetimes.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Funny. The HC that delivered the worst football era of our lifetimes wants to explain his "side" of things.

It wasnt so long ago that all the Frost Apologists were telling everyone that they should "move on" and "no point in talking about the past."

Well here we have the dipshit himself that wants to keep bringing it up.

Maybe Frost needs to move on and let the fans forget the shittiest era of NU Football in any of our lifetimes.
Wonder if he started to inquire about job opportunities and has been getting stonewalled because all of the stories of his absolute shit work ethic and disorganization so now he thinks he can do PR to rehab his image

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Would it surprise anybody if Dean tried to produce it?
Deab: "Scott welcome to the podcast sponsored by Tanners, the best sports bar it Lincoln."
Scott: "thanks Deab I'm just here to clear my name."
Deab: "Of course Scott, and thanks to our sponsor the 1890 dildo factory."
Scott: "yeah...so anyways, I only played Golden tee on the weekends, week nights, and before any meetings."
Deab: "Well that seems reasonable Scott I bet the players loved it just like they love Franchise Corch, here to help your business."
Scott: "Jesus Deab do you ever stop? Hang on I have to get a new dip."

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Someone please explain to me why he needs a platform to give us his "side". He had the biggest platform in the state for 5 years. If something was wrong he could have been on 6 different TV stations within 30 minutes. He could have had a sit down interview with numerous journalists. But, now he wants to talk? Sounds like he wants to play the victim which is such a 2020s move. Fuck him.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Wonder if he started to inquire about job opportunities and has been getting stonewalled because all of the stories of his absolute shit work ethic and disorganization so now he thinks he can do PR to rehab his image
What's funny is that Sharp specifically said doing so could negatively impact his ability to get another job as it would be listened to by potential employers.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Maybe GayRod/ABM can sponsor one more podcast with $Dean before they close their doors for good.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Talking seemed to be his least favorite/least natural part of the job, and I honestly don’t even know what he would plan to talk about. An in-depth interview about how things went wrong from his perspective? Sure that could be pretty interesting after enough time away. A free flowing podcast starring Scott Frost?…. Wtf? Haha

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Talking Points:
-It was Riley's Fault
-It was Moos's Fault
-Bad Culture
-Can't recruit to Nebraska
-Covid
-Golden Tee Cheat Codes
You left off:

-Turd Had Expectations
-Mickey and Billy B Tattled on me for going AWOL in Ireland - pussies
-Mickey Beat his Wife (you KNOW he will pull this card - "I didn't have a good relationship with him because I knew who he really was. But Turd and Leadership sure thought highly of him even though they knew what was going on"
-I wanted to back out of so many P5 non-con games but Turd said I couldn't schedule Bethune-Cookman anymore. I think he's racist.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds