Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking People who think these things take 2-3 years to turn around are absolute TATERS (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
I thought you were a potato earlier today, but you are winning me over. Time to take the gloves off and get rid of the shittiness and bring in new players....
The whole "it takes a couple years" has always been a god awful excuse for shitty play earlier on.

It doesn't take years now to turn it around.

Deion is proof of that.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It really only applies if the roster is trash & ur at program with limited resources

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I'm not going to make excuses for our epic levels of shittiness, but Rhule coming from the NFL rather than college kind of sucks in today's game because if he had good players on his roster he could have brought them with him. (See Deion)

Still no excuse for just how inept we are.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
If we just had a qb with a pulse that would have been a W.
I agree. But there is not a single player on the offensive side of the ball that is worth their salt.

OL is bad.

WR's are bad.

QB is historically bad.

That dweeb Josh peterson might be right about Fidone. Looks kinda whatever.

That side of the ball is bad bad bad.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would have hired PRIME
Another guy I thought was good was Lance but Jesus the hate was strong here for him. Rhule could be fine but bringing in Sims was horrible judgement. Thank God the portal gives him a chance to rectify his big mistake.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I'm not going to make excuses for our epic levels of shittiness, but Rhule coming from the NFL rather than college kind of sucks in today's game because if he had good players on his roster he could have brought them with him. (See Deion)

Still no excuse for just how inept we are.
That is an important point. Not only were there no players to follow him here, but he wasn't actively recruiting players and didn't have current recruiting contacts. Recruiting is a multi year process, not something that is done in a couple of weeks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds