Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Outdoors thread (3 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly am not that familiar with Carlson, but I am looking into his stuff now.
Those two are on the Joe Rogan podcast together quite regularly. Randall is a really small geologist who uses formations to suggest alternate timelines in human history. Graham is more of a 'connect the dots" historian that leverages Randall's work, though he frequently discusses his ayahuasca experiences as part of his set of experiences that shape his narrative. They're an interesting pair to listen to.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Those two are on the Joe Rogan podcast together quite regularly. Randall is a really small geologist who uses formations to suggest alternate timelines in human history. Graham is more of a 'connect the dots" historian that leverages Randall's work, though he frequently discusses his ayahuasca experiences as part of his set of experiences that shape his narrative. They're an interesting pair to listen to.
I've got a couple of Hancocks' books and know him mostly from the Duncan Trussel Family Hour podcast.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dyed-in-the-wool Hancock believer, but I think his hypotheses are very plausible and obviously very interesting. I take the stance of "who fucking knows?"

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
If you haven't already watched it.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've got a couple of Hancocks' books and know him mostly from the Duncan Trussel Family Hour podcast.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dyed-in-the-wool Hancock believer, but I think his hypotheses are very plausible and obviously very interesting. I take the stance of "who fucking knows?"
Same (also have two of his books and find what he proposes as interesting and possible), but who really does know?

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Just sickening… finally found a deer I shot on Nov. 6. Lost the blood through thick brush, and searched for 2 days, but then assumed I must’ve hit his shoulder. I’d be less upset about it if I hadn’t shot another buck 3 days later. Really need to get a tracking dog.
21847345-8F51-424C-999C-DF35A525CE77.jpegEF1D1796-3368-4442-8612-4958C6C4180B.jpeg

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Just sickening… finally found a deer I shot on Nov. 6. Lost the blood through thick brush, and searched for 2 days, but then assumed I must’ve hit his shoulder. I’d be less upset about it if I hadn’t shot another buck 3 days later. Really need to get a tracking dog.
View attachment 21240View attachment 21241
What part of the state? A good friend of mine has a dog that is killing it in the tracking world

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds