Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Outdoors thread (4 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Where did you go big cock hunting at hog?
Stickney, SD. Sent a few pheasants to the dinner table with the Browning Citori before I sold it to another guy in our group. I've always hated that gun ... and yet whenever I pulled the trigger last week a bird fell out of the sky. Oh, well, not my gun anymore. And fuck that gun. Have I mentioned I've always hated that gun? I hated that fucking gun ...

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stickney, SD. Sent a few pheasants to the dinner table with the Browning Citori before I sold it to another guy in our group. I've always hated that gun ... and yet whenever I pulled the trigger last week a bird fell out of the sky. Oh, well, not my gun anymore. And fuck that gun. Have I mentioned I've always hated that gun? I hated that fucking gun ...
What didn't you like about it?

I haven't a citori cx but only use it on the trap/skeet sporting clay range.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
That seems super unlikely. Stayed in Idaho this summer when we went to Yellowstone. Cool place.

The tag buying process was a shit show, people are blowing up on Facebook about it.

I waited in line as number 7810 online, for a little over 2 hours to get mine. Hoping there was one other person on here that went through that shit show.

People that logged in on time were up around #15,000-17,000

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It’s been a month since anyone’s posted. Any of you guys close out deer season on a high note or have any other cool hunting stories/pics from this fall?

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s been a month since anyone’s posted. Any of you guys close out deer season on a high note or have any other cool hunting stories/pics from this fall?
No, but just found a 2022 season deer/hog lease 1.5 hours from our house in Dallas. Have been casually looking for the last 2-3 years. Pretty jacked.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I didn’t find a wall hanger this year. Almost closed on one with the 9 yr old and 3yr old in the blind with me opening morning of rifle.

A week ago I did shoot a big doe with the muzz while my 3yr old filmed it off my phone. It was his first time seeing a deer harvest. Priceless memory for me!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn’t find a wall hanger this year. Almost closed on one with the 9 yr old and 3yr old in the blind with me opening morning of rifle.

A week ago I did shoot a big doe with the muzz while my 3yr old filmed it off my phone. It was his first time seeing a deer harvest. Priceless memory for me!
How did he do filming?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds