Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our first RSS celebrity joined (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was a doozy. Essentially posted a very long "ok boomer" thread saying how she was proud to be a millennial and that boomers and Gen X'ers ain't shit, which comprises 95% of Dean's subscription base.

Guess I missed that one. :LOL: And to think that as an old dude that I liked her posts, and thought she did an excellent job, as well as thinking she's attractive. No harm, no foul.

Last edited:

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
So during taping of the practice reports, I would always be there behind the camera with Gregg while Sean did his thing and it was hilarious because Gregg is a grumpy old dude who is always mad about something with the camera and watching Sean and Gregg argue was sometimes like watching Burt and Ernie in their prime.

As for me, I was in Colorado for the game last year as a fan and we got to a bar and my friends and I ran into the whole HOL crew that was there. At this point I was absolutely hammered and didn’t remember much other than talking with Sean/Robin/Grace(I think?) and then a few Colorado scrollers. I didn’t even know this happened but realized it did when said scroller posted about it but apparently I was nice enough to buy a pitcher for everyone in the group but I managed to spill the entire thing.

It was only Coors Light though so no harm, no foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare you talk crap about the blue mountains icy cold perfection.......Happy Hour at Lizzy Reed's Financial Services every Wednesday. :cool:

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
‘Sean Callahan likes this’
Fuggin Dean the dirty dog!
4eG4TGPBqbI2sRpV4ZkBsrSgAI19YS.gif

Throwin bones50

Bench Warmer
Equitable Advisors. Formerly AXA Advisors.
Really solid VA company.

I have sold a few of their structured cap and cornerstone contracts in the past.

Tough career early, but you get it going and you can make a few bucks. Just make sure to have a long term view on the tough days.

And do not go to Scottsbluff.... It is a trap.

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
Af
Good luck on the 7........ happy to say that I stopped at a 6, 63 & 65 and couldn't be happier. @Throwin bones50

after the 7 it will either be my 63 or I’ll combine them and take the 66 but who knows. Honestly thought I was done in school but now I’ve been studying for my insurance exam, SIE and now the 7 with another one to go.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Really solid VA company.

I have sold a few of their structured cap and cornerstone contracts in the past.

Tough career early, but you get it going and you can make a few bucks. Just make sure to have a long term view on the tough days.

And do not go to Scottsbluff.... It is a trap.

O*P*P*O*R*T*U*N*I*T*Y ....... :cool:

Throwin bones50

Bench Warmer
Af

after the 7 it will either be my 63 or I’ll combine them and take the 66 but who knows. Honestly thought I was done in school but now I’ve been studying for my insurance exam, SIE and now the 7 with another one to go.
Just wait till the mind numbing CE credits come up. Or when you start selling you start wondering why the fuck did I need a 72 on that test that had nothing to do with this shit.

I'm in the process of getting my CFP.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Daddy always thought Grace was a smoke. Flame me if you must.

She's also indirectly responsible for one my all time favorite RSS moments. Idk why I found it so funny but I think in one of the intern ranking threads but she was dropping in the rankings for whatever reason and somebody posted the gif from Ferris Buehler's Day Off where Rooney is yelling at Grace. (I tried inserting the gif but I'm also getting the error message and it's telling me to talk to @HuskerGarrett )

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

She's also indirectly responsible for one my all time favorite RSS moments. Idk why I found it so funny but I think in one of the intern ranking threads but she was dropping in the rankings for whatever reason and somebody posted the gif from Ferris Buehler's Day Off where Rooney is yelling at Grace. (I tried inserting the gif but I'm also getting the error message and it's telling me to talk to @HuskerGarrett )
CelebratedCoarseAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I get that error but only when I copy the wrong URL. Make sure you’re copying the image source or whatever not the actual image

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
Just wait till the mind numbing CE credits come up. Or when you start selling you start wondering why the fuck did I need a 72 on that test that had nothing to do with this shit.

I'm in the process of getting my CFP.
Learning about CE makes me want to blow my brains out. But yeah I figured there would be a ton of stuff I’m packing inside my brain that I won’t need but that’s life I guess

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds