Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our first RSS celebrity joined (4 Viewers)

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
What was your opinion on RSSers with black helmet avatars?

There was one that was bad but I can’t remember his name because a lot of scrollers started using it as a joke. That joke was right before my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I wish I could remember what it was. She walked riiiight into it. Was kidding....but I'm preeeetty sure she didn't see it that way. lol
It was on an intern rating post. I think she had had enough and just went full YOLO. Dean had it pulled pretty quickly and then let us all know he had a "Papa Dean" talk with the interns about I'm assuming not pissing off his paying customer base.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
Oh guys come on. I love that I’m on here and will take anything you say about Dean that comes my way without any back talk but I’m not gonna bad mouth my old employer. He’s a goofy guy but he’s good at his job and he gave me a hell of an opportunity. He is easy to make fun of though so I get why you guys do it [emoji23][emoji23]

Is the story of him getting fired at thE Daily Nebraskan still talked about?

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
How did you feel about the intern ratings Wheels? I'll never forget how you straight up skipped some football event and when asked about it and acted like you didn't GAF. Cracked me up. You were brand new on the job.

Hahaha I don’t remember that but I honestly loved them. I had to be diplomatic and say the right thing but fuck yeah I liked the fact that the community embraced me more than the other interns. It was a sort of chip on my shoulder even though that chip is very small because it’s RSS.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Hahaha I don’t remember that but I honestly loved them. I had to be diplomatic and say the right thing but fuck yeah I liked the fact that the community embraced me more than the other interns. It was a sort of chip on my shoulder even though that chip is very small because it’s RSS.

You certainly rose above the other interns early on and just kept pulling away. Had you Scrolled in the past? It was clear the others had no idea what kind of world they were entering.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
@Mike Wheeler

Dean has thrown the line of internet tough guy at me. I feel like I am telling the owner of a business, that I pay money to , that his work is substandard for the perception he tries to send to the world. It is funny how he is perceived as a nice guy, but a doofus, by pretty much every segment of his life.

I am sure he hates me, but oh well.

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
@Mike Wheeler

If you texted Dean and said you spoke to slattimer and he'd like to get back on RSS and would like to apologize for being an asshole....What would his reaction be?

And if you did do it, would you post verbatim what he said....you can say Fuck here.

Sean hasn’t replied to me in a while. I think it’s because he’s mad at me for not pursuing a career in journalism so idk if he feels my internship was a waste of time or not and I get that. I was just trying to do something fun and that I was good idea.

I doubt he’d reply to something in regards to you though unfortunately lol

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
@Mike Wheeler

Dean has thrown the line of internet tough guy at me. I feel like I am telling the owner of a business, that I pay money to , that his work is substandard for the perception he tries to send to the world. It is funny how he is perceived as a nice guy, but a doofus, by pretty much every segment of his life.
Dean got pretty rustled when I called him out on the JFQ sponsorship overkill stuff in a PM. I gave him some advice on getting local sponsors but I'm sure he was annoyed. JFQ has to be the most random sponsor of all time though right?

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
You certainly rose above the other interns early on and just kept pulling away. Had you Scrolled in the past? It was clear the others had no idea what kind of world they were entering.

My dad has been a member of HOL since before I can ever remember. The earliest memory I have of HOL was in like 2003/4 when I was 6/7 and my dad was all geeked about Marlon Lucky committing and he was trying to explain it to me.

I also have a burner on there but I haven’t used that in forever.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
My dad has been a member of HOL since before I can ever remember. The earliest memory I have of HOL was in like 2003/4 when I was 6/7 and my dad was all geeked about Marlon Lucky committing and he was trying to explain it to me.

I also have a burner on there but I haven’t used that in forever.

Fire up the burner and report back here. That place is ripe right now without much football distraction talk.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds