Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Other games (6 Viewers)

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
I don’t know who this is, but I hate him for doing this in Carver.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Just make an assumption about peak sex period, say 9pm-1am. Theoretically then 1/6 of the world’s population is in peak sexy time, so let’s call it 1.5b people. Half of them are women,
Careful or you will get cancelled

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Do you ever wonder approximately how many women, at any given moment in time, are getting fucked? Or is that just me?

Sometimes I think about how funny it would be to ask that question in a consulting interview, which are notorious for asking questions like “how many windows are there in Manhattan?”

They expect you to put together some framework and assumptions to allow yourself to estimate without a calculator, which you could easily do with the sex question.

Just make an assumption about peak sex period, say 9pm-1am. Theoretically then 1/6 of the world’s population is in peak sexy time, so let’s call it 1.5b people. Half of them are women, but probably close to half of the women are too young/old to really be having sex. Now you’re down to ~400m fuckable women in your peak sex time zones.

Assume that 75% of them are married, and then married women have sex twice per week on average (generous I know) and that single women are split into two groups - 50% that are having no sex at all and 50% who have sex every other day. That leaves you with 110m women who are having sex during the time frame analyzed.

HOWEVER, sex doesn’t usually last four hours (which is the time frame used), so presumably many of these women have already been fucked or are still fully clothed. Let’s say that average sex lasts 10 minutes, which assuming an equal distribution of sexy time across the 9pm-1am timeframe means that we need to divide by 24.

This leaves us with a somewhat disappointing ~4.5m women taking dick at this very moment. I guess I would’ve hoped there would be more.
awkward-oh-okay.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you ever wonder approximately how many women, at any given moment in time, are getting fucked? Or is that just me?

Sometimes I think about how funny it would be to ask that question in a consulting interview, which are notorious for asking questions like “how many windows are there in Manhattan?”

They expect you to put together some framework and assumptions to allow yourself to estimate without a calculator, which you could easily do with the sex question.

Just make an assumption about peak sex period, say 9pm-1am. Theoretically then 1/6 of the world’s population is in peak sexy time, so let’s call it 1.5b people. Half of them are women, but probably close to half of the women are too young/old to really be having sex. Now you’re down to ~400m fuckable women in your peak sex time zones.

Assume that 75% of them are married, and then married women have sex twice per week on average (generous I know) and that single women are split into two groups - 50% that are having no sex at all and 50% who have sex every other day. That leaves you with 110m women who are having sex during the time frame analyzed.

HOWEVER, sex doesn’t usually last four hours (which is the time frame used), so presumably many of these women have already been fucked or are still fully clothed. Let’s say that average sex lasts 10 minutes, which assuming an equal distribution of sexy time across the 9pm-1am timeframe means that we need to divide by 24.

This leaves us with a somewhat disappointing ~4.5m women taking dick at this very moment. I guess I would’ve hoped there would be more.
All the guys covering the BIG game say FSU is out even with a win.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member

I had at times, especially on red eye flights when flying cross country and you fly over a city and wonder how many women are getting the D. When I was stationed in San Diego and our ship was anchored in SD Harbor down by the Gaslamp district, we used the "big eyes" binoculars on the bridge wings and checked out the women who would walk around topless in either their hotel rooms or apartments. Never did catch anyone doing the boogaloo but did catch my hot neighbor masturbating a few times in her living room since her shades didn't close that great and you can see down into her apartment whenever I walked up the stairs.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had at times, especially on red eye flights when flying cross country and you fly over a city and wonder how many women are getting the D.
steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah FSU is not only on their 3rd string QB but have played an awful ACC schedule .. I'm fine with them not making it in

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds