Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Odds this isn't a shit show? (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
This is a good idea.

But they're only going to allow sunshine squirting questions. Let's be honest.

Ratards.

doublewing

Running Back
Can Davidson just fuck off already?

It feels like he has been attached to this program forever.

Dude is a bald chode of a rat.
That and I question what qualifies him to be President of this initiative. If/when there is real money running through it, I’d opt to have some professionals that have experience in financial aspects of this, auditing, etc. Not the guy that made the catch against Mizzou in 97.

Make Matt the Sales Guy/Fundraiser that takes donors out for golf and drinks.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is a wonderful awful idea

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Im sorry Garrett, Im signing up that morning for $1. I fully plan on being a huge asshole and calling mother fuckers out plus getting fully banned. Any questions you guys want me to ask?

Last edited:

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Im sorry Garrett, Im signing up that morning for $1. I fully plan on being a huge asshole and calling mother fuckers out and getting fully banned. Any questions you guys want me to ask?
Maybe add a zoom link so we can watch the shit show and maybe we can use the chat to send you questions

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Im sorry Garrett, Im signing up that morning for $1. I fully plan on being a huge asshole and calling mother fuckers out and getting fully banned. Any questions you guys want me to ask?
Is Lululemon a partner for NIL? Can we expect to see the team wearing bedazzled gloves this next season?

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Im sorry Garrett, Im signing up that morning for $1. I fully plan on being a huge asshole and calling mother fuckers out plus getting fully banned. Any questions you guys want me to ask?
Does NIL provide a NSFW option? If not, have you considered a partnership with tPB? It has breaking Husker news, real insiders, AND a very healthy NSFW board.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
I admire your courage great one.

But the mighty fat dean has already said he's going to mod/approve all the dribble that will consistent of only fluffy questions.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I admire your courage great one.

But the mighty fat dean has already said he's going to mod/approve all the dribble that will consistent of only fluffy questions.
Doesn't hurt to post my heart out.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Cliffs? Did it turn Ugly?
It really didn't. It actually went fairly well with some decent questions and answers, though some of the answers felt like they were copy and pasted from the 1890 brochure, which isn't totally unexpected, I suppose.

Though this guy did not get a reply:
"Why do you call it the 1890 initiative? I understand that UNL was founded around that time but the year 1890 doesn't shed a positive light for people of color such as myself."

Remember, you can never mention a year because something bad probably happened to black people that year.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds