Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did Rhule shit talk Prime and I missed it? (1 Viewer)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Trying to creating a narrative about nothing. All Rhule referenced once was the portal and the media ran with that he was talking about Deion

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He said he wasn’t going to run off the roster like some other programs might, it wasn’t his MO, but he never mentioned CU or Deion. Think he was on the bus with Compton and they brought it up. Maybe he said something then, I can’t remember, but it never seemed like shots fired or anything.

Surprised they didn’t just call Rhule a racist.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I
He said he wasn’t going to run off the roster like some other programs might, it wasn’t his MO, but he never mentioned CU or Deion. Think he was on the bus with Compton and they brought it up. Maybe he said something then, I can’t remember, but it never seemed like shots fired or anything.

t was a press conference I think

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I actually think it was a shot at Frost.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, Deion and his kid are fucking posers that just make shit up to act like they getting no respect blah blah. It’s a fine act that in long run always crashes and burns
I will say this of Napier shits the bed this year and Deion gets to 6 wins or so I would him. He will kill it in Florida.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, Deion and his kid are fucking posers that just make shit up to act like they getting no respect blah blah. It’s a fine act that in long run always crashes and burns
His kid is really good though. But yeah this is a nothingburger

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn’t think he took a shot at anyone myself. Rhule has did a pretty good job not acting like Frost. He doesn’t blame him for the problems. I do like that part.
I took some of the comments as: Don't worry. We won't do things like Frost did.

At a minimum he did it in a way that wasn't blaming Frost. Just telling us these are the things he will do. Inadvertent or not they were things that contradicted with how Frost was.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Ok, now coaches stading at midfield pregame, like 90% of coaches everywhere do, is disrespectful. You're trying too hard to be disrespected.

And Rhule has bascially gushed about Sanders and Colorado every chance he's been given. They had to take a comment from the summer which was not about Sanders out of context and misinterpret it to find more "disrespect."

Fuck you.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds