Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did Rhule shit talk Prime and I missed it? (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think that was Rhule saying he wasn't directing that comment at Deion.
Yeah I’m pretty sure he made it clear he wasn’t talking about any specifically. Of course, it was around the time that Deion’s viral video was making the rounds which is why he was asked.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Prime called out Ed Werner last week after the TCU win saying he read what he wrote & did the whole “you believe now? Naw u still don’t believe.” Werner hasn’t wrote shit for 10 years & the media scratched their head’s wondering if it was a about 1 tweet.

Prime knows how to work the cameras. He’s done it since FSU & it’s why he’s still all over commercials and shit. I guarantee there will be shit with Oregon & USC in the coming weeks & it’ll be bs just like the it’s personal/banning red then the media will eat it up & he’ll get the exposure he wants

Edit: I’ll also say the media thought prime recognized Werner from his days in Dallas & that was why he used him. Deion is smarter than his persona

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Deion and now CU are the media darlings. Deion and his players and coaches can say whatever the fuck they want, and the spin will not only be in their favor, but so incredibly so much in their favor, there is almost nothing he or they can say that the media will take issue with. They can make up whatever ish they want and it will be praised and glorified.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Both of Sanders' kids got 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties. Thought it was interesting.

Wish we had a QB that didn't just drop the ball and we could've shut them up, instead I'll have to wait for the Oregon, USC, UCLA, Oregon St, Washington St and Utah losses to do that.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Rhule didn't say anything offensive to Prime or any other coach. Neon Jr is a prick. Here's the article from ESPN.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds