Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar Hales signaling Good Recruiting Weekend? (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Onthree National Ben Scott portal prediction

TRANSFER PORTAL​

ENTERED
12/08/2022

100.0%​

nebraska cornhuskers Avatar

EXP2019 - present
YEARRedshirt Junior

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I ain’t excited. Hope he and the staff prove me wrong, but looks like a reach.
Transition classes are basically YOLO flyer classes for high schoolers so personally I don't really care who they take because.the portal helps you dump them if they suck.

Gotta hit at a high rate on transfers and jucos though if you're going to maximize the transition offseason

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
Transition classes are basically YOLO flyer classes for high schoolers so personally I don't really care who they take because.the portal helps you dump them if they suck.

Gotta hit at a high rate on transfers and jucos though if you're going to maximize the transition offseason
Totally agree but I would also add that this seems to be the model for development under Rhule so I would anticipate undeveloped track guys in each class.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Totally agree but I would also add that this seems to be the model for development under Rhule so I would anticipate undeveloped track guys in each class.
Rhule has the track record of developing guys like this. Of course, we know that he can't take every raw track guy and turn them into studs so expecting some (most?) of them to bust is probably where we should be

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds