Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Omar Boom/Ashton Murphy N (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

I feel underwhelmed...convince me this is good??? or don't

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Any local OL/DL that has other power 5 offers need to be at Nebraska. Does he have other power 5 offers?

Answering my own question..Colorado and Cockeye St have offered.
Hie offer from colorado is uncommitable and Cockeye state??? Beating out the big boys! #weback

This guy is a walk on target at best. The fact we’re taking him is not a good sign.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Ash is a great kid. I’m excited about this pickup. He’s got a ton of room to grow.
Chris Walker 2.0… will not play a down here. Walk on target at best.

Rhule will win with what Frost recruited but better step his game up or our class will look like Texas Tech lite

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Hie offer from colorado is uncommitable and Cockeye state??? Beating out the big boys! #weback

This guy is a walk on target at best. The fact we’re taking him is not a good sign.
Such a funny guy and I get it. When you take it in the ass does the sperm come out right away? Or do you leak it throughout the next day?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Such a funny guy and I get it. When you take it in the ass does the sperm come out right away? Or do you leak it throughout the next day?
Absolutely let it leak through the day. Much better that way. How dare you make a gay joke on the biggest liberal flamer board of them all.

@ChocaEgg @KidsSeeGhosts @wessel are rolling in there grave right now knowing a gay joke was made. Be better, bruh!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
How is a brand new staff struggling so hard in recruiting? Usually the new car smell will register with recruits especially at a program like nebraska. I see we offered the Papio kid today too that is a backup plan at best.

We better hope Georgia gets sick of DR’s shit cuz he’s the only chance at salvaging a decent class. It’s almost like hiring a bunch of nobody assistant coaches who havent been in on any recruits ever was a questionable move.

Sure hope they can coach the hell out of these boys. Interested to see how Tony Whites 3-3 stacks up in the B1G. Chin got absolutely crucified for wanting to run a 3 man front in the big ten and eventually learned better.

https://247sports.com/Article/Wisco...dChoice-top-targets-visits-commits-208184865/

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds