Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Illinois game thread *** (4 Viewers)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
This game is reflective of the Frost regime. Getting out-coached, turning the ball over, poor special teams, mental mistakes and ultimately allowing a team that sucks to hang around with you.

Why anyone still believes in this this staff to turn things around is beyond me.

For anyone that wants to point to Adrian as the source of all ills - we've seen him do this going on our 4th year. A halfway decent coach corrects that or replaces him a long time ago. Right now we have no alternative to Adrian.
I’m not trying to defend our performance, but in what way are we being out coached?

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
This game is reflective of the Frost regime. Getting out-coached, turning the ball over, poor special teams, mental mistakes and ultimately allowing a team that sucks to hang around with you.

Why anyone still believes in this this staff to turn things around is beyond me.

For anyone that wants to point to Adrian as the source of all ills - we've seen him do this going on our 4th year. A halfway decent coach corrects that or replaces him a long time ago. Right now we have no alternative to Adrian.
at a minimum you fire the coach that oversees the position...instead we think harry potter will work his "magic"

doublewing

Running Back
I’m not trying to defend our performance, but in what way are we being out coached?
One team is making the same mental mistakes it has made for the past three seasons under the same HC. One team with a new HC is somehow making less. Advantage definitely not Frost there.

Seriously, if you were to watch the game with knowing nothing and you had to pick out the team with the first year HC, which would it be?

That last play of the half was definitely a doozy. You could have easily had your starting QB knocked out.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
One team is making the same mental mistakes it has made for the past three seasons under the same HC. One team with a new HC is somehow making less. Advantage definitely not Frost there.

Seriously, if you were to watch the game with knowing nothing and you had to pick out the team with the first year HC, which would it be?

That last play of the half was definitely a doozy. You could have easily had your starting QB knocked out.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds