Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Illinois game thread *** (3 Viewers)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Just for the sake of some perspective... The QB that couldn't beat out Noah Vedral is leading his team to a victory over the Huskers.

For Real Lol GIF by WE tv

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
I want an apology from the kook aid drinkers who said that people were down on Frost because it was the trendy thing to do and rooting against Nebraska because they’re desperate to be right.

Frost for four years has tied his fate to Martinez and they both ain’t it.

doublewing

Running Back
This game is reflective of the Frost regime. Getting out-coached, turning the ball over, poor special teams, mental mistakes and ultimately allowing a team that sucks to hang around with you.

Why anyone still believes in this this staff to turn things around is beyond me.

For anyone that wants to point to Adrian as the source of all ills - we've seen him do this going on our 4th year. A halfway decent coach corrects that or replaces him a long time ago. Right now we have no alternative to Adrian.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I want an apology from the kook aid drinkers who said that people were down on Frost because it was the trendy thing to do and rooting against Nebraska because they’re desperate to be right.

Frost for four years has tied his fate to Martinez and they both ain’t it.
Me, buttchugging Kool-Aid during halftime saying something like "we are just a couple of plays from being in the lead heading into the half"

E95hTl-XsAMK1NX

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds