Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official DONU Baseball Off Season Thread (3 Viewers)

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
It's not a flip, KSU pulled his offer weeks ago. He's a walk-on at NU. And I don't say that to diminish the kid, he's got the frame Rob can work with.
It's not a flip, KSU pulled his offer weeks ago. He's a walk-on at NU. And I don't say that to diminish the kid, he's got the frame Rob can work with.
You got bad info

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
You got bad info

A college cannot pull an offer after a LOI has been signed.

My info is directly from Hughes, who I talk to quite often about Nebraska kids, well before Kniefl knew about it. He didn't progress as they hoped. Their loss, our possible gain.

They absolutely can, see Max Anderson June 2020 with Texas A&M. If you think that's only because of Covid, then Google Ryan Sleeper and how we pulled his offer after he signed his NLI. It happens all over the country....

Meanwhile, Kneifl found himself on the other end of the equation. He received a call from Kansas State a week prior to move in informing him the Wildcats no longer had a roster spot available. Kneifl would have to head elsewhere.

“It was a gut-punch to me and my family because we were getting ourselves ready,” Kneifl said.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds