Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking *****OFFICIAL-End of an Era, DONU’s sellout streak is over :( ***** (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I concur.

It's time for Nebraska football to die and be reborn.
As someone who has long believed that Nebraska football is cursed, ending the sellout streak is a part of my 2-step plan for severing our ties to the past and exorcising the demons holding us back from success. It goes like this:
1) End sellout streak
2) Bring Solich back to Memorial to be recognized and given an extended standing ovation
3) Profit

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
As someone who has long believed that Nebraska football is cursed, ending the sellout streak is a part of my 2-step plan for severing our ties to the past and exorcising the demons holding us back from success. It goes like this:
1) End sellout streak
2) Bring Solich back to Memorial to be recognized and given an extended standing ovation
3) Profit
Going to the ship the year after this.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Going to the ship the year after this.
youre-right-goddamn.gif

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am totally going to go Saturday and I’m on the fire frost train. I just enjoy going to live events. Nothing beats a game day at memorial stadium for me. Win or lose I still have A good time there.
We've had season tickets since 1994 when I was 8 years old. I'll never let them go and will take my son once he's old enough even if we still suck (we probably will). No way I'm raising some fair weather pussy who stops being a fan during times of adversity.

It's no wonder Pickle Smoochers, Alabama, and Oregon are so popular with young kids in Nebraska when I read posts from half of our adult fans online.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We've had season tickets since 1994 when I was 8 years old. I'll never let them go and will take my son once he's old enough even if we still suck (we probably will). No way I'm raising some fair weather pussy who stops being a fan during times of adversity.

It's no wonder Pickle Smoochers, Alabama, and Oregon are so popular with young kids in Nebraska when I read posts from half of our adult fans online.

I am driving 9 hours each way to see us play an FCS team. Bonus is I get to take my daughter to her first game. But I can see why so many are done with the bullshit.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I am totally going to go Saturday and I’m on the fire frost train. I just enjoy going to live events. Nothing beats a game day at memorial stadium for me. Win or lose I still have A good time there.
Man I wish I could be more like that. Nebraska sucking literally ruins everything about the football season for me. I used to enjoy watching other teams play, now it just pisses me off seeing how every other team seems so competent compared to the fucking circus we have going on. I want to crawl under a rock every Saturday.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Man I wish I could be more like that. Nebraska sucking literally ruins everything about the football season for me. I used to enjoy watching other teams play, now it just pisses me off seeing how every other team seems so competent compared to the fucking circus we have going on. I want to crawl under a rock every Saturday.
I can’t even watch other college football games. When we are this bad. I just watch huskers on Saturdays get pissed for a few hours. Then move on mentally to nfl the next day.
I’m just an eternal optimist for nearly everything at this point in my life. That being said fuck frost for giving us a shit product to watch and making zero adjustments to get better.

betsch

Safety
This is exactly where I'm at. I watch Nebraska and the NFL anymore. I don't want the good college teams to win because I'm jealous of them. I don't want the underdogs to win because I would be pissed they beat a good team while we can't. Sometimes I can watch Alabama vs Auburn or something like that that is a good classic game, but otherwise it makes me sick watching it.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get super pissed during the game and sometimes for the rest of the day. By Sunday/Monday I’m already excited for the next game.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I get super pissed during the game and sometimes for the rest of the day. By Sunday/Monday I’m already excited for the next game.
I am generally pissed for most of Sunday and then mellow out by Monday. Then it's just a steady buildup of dreading the inevitable Saturday implosion.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I used to get pissed but now I’m over a loss in literally less than a minute. Just don’t care.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds