Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official don’t buy any bullshit they try selling you, offseason thread*** (2 Viewers)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Yeah, this offseason is going to be tough to stay off the Rhuleaid. Our offense went from looking like crusty dog shit to looking absolutely loaded now. Keeping Tony White makes me confident in the defense regardless of what they add there.

Are we going to finally be good again?

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah, this offseason is going to be tough to stay off the Rhuleaid. Our offense went from looking like crusty dog shit to looking absolutely loaded now. Keeping Tony White makes me confident in the defense regardless of what they add there.

Not sure I’d go as far as loaded. Having said that, this offseason is without question an A+.

What I’m now wanting to see is see the off the field side of Rhule match the on field side of Rhule. He was shakey in a lot of on the field game management aspects last year.

If he’s better (which I expect him to be) on the field, I think we finally make a bowl game. Anywhere between 6-6 and 8-4 feels right to me.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Tidy up the special teams and you can add Cut Spike vodka to the Rhule-Aid.

We can (and should) be better than what we were in 2023 on ST.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Not sure I’d go as far as loaded. Having said that, this offseason is without question an A+.

What I’m now wanting to see is see the off the field side of Rhule match the on field side of Rhule. He was shakey in a lot of on the field game management aspects last year.

If he’s better (which I expect him to be) on the field, I think we finally make a bowl game. Anywhere between 6-6 and 8-4 feels right to me.

Yeah fair, if Nayor and Dante were a bit more proven then I’d probably say loaded but you’re right.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
tv show lol GIF by HULU

Can’t. Get. Enough. This is my cry for help…bring me back to earth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds