Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official don’t buy any bullshit they try selling you, offseason thread*** (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This offseason has had a different feel about it. You can tell the players want to exorcise the demons and are working extra hard. Turd has helped Frost take it up a notch and he finally has the support he needs.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Spare yourselves the opportunity to be let down. Return to this thread every time you garner even a sliver of hope for this team. Don’t let our shit schedule fool you. Believe it or not it can and probably will still get worse than this. Fuck everything. Go big red.
This thread will be bumped next year when we win 4-5 games.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honestly my worst nightmare is we win 6 thanks to an easy schedule and a bowl game is considered “progress” so Frost stays longer.

Next year I want either <5 wins or 8< wins.
I would say 6 gets him fired but I was surprised 3 wins didn’t. It was funny the media would say Frost is safe coming into this year unless we have a horrific year and only win 3 or less games which wouldn’t happen in their mind. The narrative changed to how close we were to save Frost’s job, but any honest person knows we aren’t that close to being a good team with Frost as head coach.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I have had 3 people already text me they think we win 8+ next year... And they're serious. I am requesting bets with them now. We'll see if they are true believers. Hell, I will settle on 7 if that gets them to bet.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
This offseason has had a different feel about it. You can tell the players want to exorcise the demons and are working extra hard. Turd has helped Frost take it up a notch and he finally has the support he needs.

It’s kinda like that “unfinished Business” slogan/season in 94 after the Orange Bowl loss, but instead of the goal being a national championship it’s 4-5 wins

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds