Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Your buddy’s wife or one of the others?
Buddy's Wife? Hell no, I don't roll that way. A couple of the girls had to cancel because of work things that came up. Luckily one of the Hella Cool ones made it. 4 foot 11 and was a professional Break Dancer for 8 years. True Spinner. Chick is such an amazing person. Just one of those people who wins at everything she does in life. She now is a big exec consulting/coach for Fortune 500 CEO's. Flies around on a private jet for work. She's a force of nature, and so sexy.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll not be impressed unless some sort of proof comes with it. Gonna have to grab some pics and vids.
You’ll be the king of tPb if you pull it off
Proof you requested of said Ding Weekend. Dinged the middle one, and she is such a cool chicka. Truly amazing successful businesswoman woman, could easily retire before she is 40. Real cutie. Brains, ambition and beauty plus a body that reflects all the time she spends in the gym. She's dam sexy, and adventurous. Total jock that loves snowboarding and wake surfing. Wish she lived here as I would love to date her.

The other 2 have guys. 2 of the women had to cancel last minute because of work. The one on the left was a last minute fill in. Crazy ass weekend.

This was the Maiden Voyage on my new boat as we had just dropped it in the water for the first time about 2 hours earlier. Asked them for a boob flash on the first trip as a gift to appease the Lake Gods and they were all too gracious.

1654183314955.png

1654183360235.png

1654183999953.png

1654183486030.png

Last edited:

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
ken-jeong-cant-see.gif

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Proof you requested of said Ding Weekend. Dinged the middle one, and she is such a cool chicka. Truly amazing successful businesswoman woman, could easily retire before she is 40. Real cutie. Brains, ambition and beauty plus a body that reflects all the time she spends in the gym. She's dam sexy, and adventurous. Total jock that loves snowboarding and wake surfing. Wish she lived here as I would love to date her.

The other 2 have guys. 2 of the women had to cancel last minute because of work. The one on the left was a last minute fill in. Crazy ass weekend.

This was the Maiden Voyage on my new boat as we had just dropped it in the water for the first time about 2 hours earlier. Asked them for a boob flash on the first trip as a gift to appease the Lake Gods and they were all too gracious.

View attachment 10630

View attachment 10631

View attachment 10636

View attachment 10632
I knew you’d come through for us! The only disappointment is not seeing all 3 sets but you did fine.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I knew you’d come through for us! The only disappointment is not seeing all 3 sets but you did fine.
Due to the professional level of her job she has to be careful what happens in pictures. I totally get that. Just had to ask one of the group to take a picture out of a FaceBook post because it was girls in Pasties playing with their tits. I can't have my daughter, mom, clients, co-workers, bosses...... seeing that. It's not like I'm a total deviant but I do like to have some good ole drunken fun at times. Small enough community down here that I gotta try to stay in good standing. Don't want to be know as the old guy who is always hanging around with hot naked younger women. Gives the wrong message, well maybe it gives the correct message. That's a fine line.

Was a tough weekend for me physically. I'm tired. that nimble little minx has some fire in her. I worked every day and tried to party with them every afternoon and night. I'd be up at 7 am working and they'd be sleeping it off until noon. And then they are ready to do it again. Actually the first night we hooked up I saw the sun come up. My ass is dragging this week as we are slammed with work right now.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Morning ding. Legs on the shoulders side of bed slam. I lasted unusually long and spray coated her chest.
Sunday slams are the best.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds