Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (5 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Haven’t rang the bell in almost a week. Brutal.
fox GIF by The Grinder

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Morning ding! Randomly woke up at 530am and our 2 1/2 year old wasn’t in bed with us which happens about as often as Halley’s Comet passes. Realized my opportunity, woke my boy up and went to town.

2 1/2 year old is getting ice cream tonight.

ding GIF

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Morning ding! Randomly woke up at 530am and our 2 1/2 year old wasn’t in bed with us which happens about as often as Halley’s Comet passes. Realized my opportunity, woke my boy up and went to town.

2 1/2 year old is getting ice cream tonight.

ding GIF
Woke your boy up?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
3rd ding of the weekend. Should be enough to get her to leave me alone until next weekend.

Once in my weight room. Once in the kitchen and once in the bedroom about 5 mins ago.

Even got a partial bj out of the last one.

Anyone else miss bjs to completion? So selfish they are.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
🛎

Little detail on the ding: it was dark in the room this morn and after she got her ding I told her to spin around reverse cowgirl so I could see the action but I couldn’t see. Reached over and grabbed my phone and lit that clam up. Was glorious. Then I was asked WTF I was doing 🤣

Few hrs later headed to Cockeye and I had a lightbulb turn on….I’m going to create an anal plug with a light on it!!! Well let me tell you, according to Etsy and Amazon I’m late to the party. Of course @HuskerPAC is already thinking “you moron” in his head as he’s seen plenty in videos at this point.

The ole lady said she’d let me get her one if it was small and that she’d seen them on tic tok where girls wear LED ones to bars with skirts on.
I told her I don’t want a little colored LED, I want a street light in her ass! We’ll see where this goes.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds