Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
🛎

Little detail on the ding: it was dark in the room this morn and after she got her ding I told her to spin around reverse cowgirl so I could see the action but I couldn’t see. Reached over and grabbed my phone and lit that clam up. Was glorious. Then I was asked WTF I was doing 🤣

Few hrs later headed to Cockeyes and I had a lightbulb turn on….I’m going to create an anal plug with a light on it!!! Well let me tell you, according to Etsy and Amazon I’m late to the party. Of course @HuskerPAC is already thinking “you moron” in his head as he’s seen plenty in videos at this point.

The ole lady said she’d let me get her one if it was small and that she’d seen them on tic tok where girls wear LED ones to bars with skirts on.
I told her I don’t want a little colored LED, I want a street light in her ass! We’ll see where this goes.
I edited my original DING post and wrote the story. I need you guys to “shine some light” on the situation.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
🛎

Little detail on the ding: it was dark in the room this morn and after she got her ding I told her to spin around reverse cowgirl so I could see the action but I couldn’t see. Reached over and grabbed my phone and lit that clam up. Was glorious. Then I was asked WTF I was doing 🤣

Few hrs later headed to Cockeyes and I had a lightbulb turn on….I’m going to create an anal plug with a light on it!!! Well let me tell you, according to Etsy and Amazon I’m late to the party. Of course @HuskerPAC is already thinking “you moron” in his head as he’s seen plenty in videos at this point.

The ole lady said she’d let me get her one if it was small and that she’d seen them on tic tok where girls wear LED ones to bars with skirts on.
I told her I don’t want a little colored LED, I want a street light in her ass! We’ll see where this goes.
That doesn't sound very christian-like

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did one of them lick your butthole? That’d be weird
Haha, my buddy has 2 Dachsunds that are known to start licking assholes. They sleep under his covers and have no shame.

On another note I should be checking in Loud & Proud for the Dings after this holiday weekend. Have a large contingency of crazy ass partiers coming down to my house for some fun on the lake. And only 1 of them is a guy. He's coming with his girlfriend plus he's bringing 4 strays with him. All are attractive and a couple are dam fine. This could get crazy this weekend as I know at least a couple of the women aren't afraid of being with women also. Shit got cray cray last time some of this group visited. Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Haha, my buddy has 2 Dachsunds that are known to start licking assholes. They sleep under his covers and have no shame.

On another note I should be checking in Loud & Proud for the Dings after this holiday weekend. Have a large contingency of crazy ass partiers coming down to my house for some fun on the lake. And only 1 of them is a guy. He's coming with his girlfriend plus he's bringing 4 strays with him. All are attractive and a couple are dam fine. This could get crazy this weekend as I know at least a couple of the women aren't afraid of being with women also. Shit got cray cray last time some of this group visited. Fingers Crossed!!!!!
I’ll not be impressed unless some sort of proof comes with it. Gonna have to grab some pics and vids.
You’ll be the king of tPb if you pull it off

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG

I hang on every word ❤️

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll not be impressed unless some sort of proof comes with it. Gonna have to grab some pics and vids.
You’ll be the king of tPb if you pull it off
I posted pictures from last year. I probably have some pictures of the girls I can share. Believe it or not most have somewhat important jobs so I can't share their faces. Gotta blur them faces out because if they found out I put their pictures up on a message board they'd be pissed. Sad part is I'm not tech savvy otherwise I could share some ridiculous stuff from my phone.

These 2 in the top 2 pictures are coming down thursday, with 3 other hot ass women. The blonde is coming with her boyfriend and unfortunately in the one picture she looks a bit big. Actually has a rockin body and an absolute wild woman. The little brunette has been known to frequent my bed when she visits. That top picture is on the back of my old boat with the brunette on top of the blonde. Shit got crazy that night. Heck shit got crazy on the boat.

1653360906236.jpeg

1653360924053.png

This picture below is from what might have been one of the best weekends of my life. Keep in mind I'm an old fucker so all 4 of the women in the pictures below are between 40-53 years old. Doctor, Real Estate Investor, Business Owner...... and they all make ridiculous amounts of money with their businesses/jobs yet still like to come down to the lake and stay at my house to party. I'm not complaining. Hopefully the brunette in the picture right below comes back this summer as she is just stunning, and so cool. One of the sexiest women I've ever been with.

1653361148461.jpeg

1653361719020.jpeg

1653361839158.jpeg

When I pull up in my boat to a bar with groups of head turning women like these you should see the looks I get. I can tell everybody is thinking "Why the fuck are those hotties with that guy?". Gonna be a great weekend as we will have 2 guys and 5 hot women, and the other guy besides me has his girlfriend the blonde with him.

Last edited:

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I posted pictures from last year. I probably have some pictures of the girls I can share. Believe it or not most have somewhat important jobs so I can't share their faces. Gotta blur them faces out because if they found out I put their pictures up on a message board they'd be pissed. Sad part is I'm not tech savvy otherwise I could share some ridiculous stuff from my phone.

These 2 in the top 2 pictures are coming down thursday, with 3 other hot ass women. The blonde is coming with her boyfriend and unfortunately in the one picture she looks a bit big. Actually has a rockin body and an absolute wild woman. The little brunette has been known to frequent my bed when she visits. That top picture is on the back of my old boat with the brunette on top of the blonde. Shit got crazy that night. Heck shit got crazy on the boat.

View attachment 10269

View attachment 10270

This picture below is from what might have been one of the best weekends of my life. Keep in mind I'm an old fucker so all 4 of the women in the pictures below are between 40-53 years old. Doctor, Real Estate Investor, Business Owner...... and they all make ridiculous amounts of money with their businesses/jobs yet still like to come down to the lake and stay at my house to party. I'm not complaining. Hopefully the brunette in the picture right below comes back this summer as she is just stunning, and so cool. One of the sexiest women I've ever been with.

View attachment 10271

View attachment 10274

View attachment 10276

When I pull up in my boat to a bar with groups of head turning women like these you should see the looks I get. I can tell everybody is thinking "Why the fuck are those hotties with that guy?". Gonna be a great weekend as we will have 2 guys and 5 hot women, and the other guy besides me has his girlfriend the blonde with him.
its beautiful teh lurd of teh rings GIF

Happy for you man. I'd say post these lady's butthole pics but that's basically your rectum's fingerprint.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I should be in for a make up ding tonight and tomorrow. Wife finally realized she has been being an asshole.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds