Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (3 Viewers)

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Might as well make it official.

It's about the simple things boys. Called my wife late afternoon and told her not to worry about dinner. Picked up a pizza on my way home from work.

It was a good night...

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Might as well make it official.

It's about the simple things boys. Called my wife late afternoon and told her not to worry about dinner. Picked up a pizza on my way home from work.

It was a good night...

Did the pizza box look like this?

Pizza-Box-Lid-Hole-e1518067370462.jpg

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Ding. Fucked her like a cornstar. In the sense that I put some sweet corn on the stove and finished right about the time when the corn was done.
There is an active debate on how long to cook the corn for the best taste and texture. I'm hearing that some folks say two minutes of boiling is the best. My mom says ten minutes. How do I decide?

The cool thing about corn is that it doesn't seem to matter much if you're late to take it out of the pot. At any rate, congrats on the sext.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is an active debate on how long to cook the corn for the best taste and texture. I'm hearing that some folks say two minutes of boiling is the best. My mom says ten minutes. How do I decide?

The cool thing about corn is that it doesn't seem to matter much if you're late to take it out of the pot. At any rate, congrats on the sext.

For me, it's about 12 minutes including foreplay

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wagged my cawk in in the wife's face for a solid 5 minutes last night trying to get her to open up so I could abuse those tonsils. No luck... But I did dream about poking some hot-bodied, faceless brunette last night, so she is gonna wake up stuck to the sheets this morning.
That move has amazingly never worked for me either.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

• Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds