Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official Deion vs horned frogs thread šŸ§µ (1 Viewer)

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
I love that neon deon won. Huge redemption game for Rhule.

I like the positivity, it's really needed right now.
61raXRyTUIL.jpg

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Immediate thoughts for next week? Iā€™m nervous about our DBs

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Immediate thoughts for next week? Iā€™m nervous about our DBs
DBs better come to play. I could see Shedeur carving us up. We'll be able to run the ball but they'll be able to get three stops every once in a while. Don't like our odds if it turns into a shootout.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
DBs better come to play. I could see Shedeur carving us up. We'll be able to run the ball but they'll be able to get three stops every once in a while. Don't like our odds if it turns into a shootout.
I think the DB's will be ok. Thing I'm worried about is our LB's in coverage. Probably see a lot more Wright at ILB.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Man losing to CU would be absolutely humiliating. Which means the simulation probably has it geared up.

Season 3 Idk GIF by Parks and Recreation

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Guys start rooting for CU at this point. We would rather them be 1-0 and ranked next week. That win would be big for us if we pull it off.
That was my initial thought when I saw this was going to be a competitive game. Then I got into the car and tuned on the ESPN game update show or whatever itā€™s called, and heard them absolutely gushing over Sanders and Colorado, saying (jokinglyā€¦ I think) that CU is going to have two Heisman finalists, etc, and I couldnā€™t root for them any more, no matter what it would mean for Nebraska.
Fuck them guys.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
TCU was the second team behind Colorado with least returning talent on offense but they didnā€™t flip it like Deion. I think TCU will drop off a lot this year when itā€™s all said & done. Big 12 has Kstate, Kansas, Texas, Texas tech, Baylor & maybe Oklahoma who can knock em out. UCF & BYU wonā€™t be easy games either.

Colorado is a lot better than I thought but I also think TCU is no where close to last season.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Sims ainā€™t winning a shoot out. Texted a couple buddies and told them I was nervous about our DBs after watching Minnesota and one acted like I was dumb

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds