Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official Deion vs horned frogs thread 🧵 (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
All I’m saying is if we beat CU next week, nobody should hang their hat on that just because CU beat TCU. Personally, I’m not very high on TCU. I doubt they are top 3 in the Big 12 this year.
No fuckin way TCU is top 3 in the Big 12. Texas is better. Oklahoma is better. TTU is better. KSU is better. Baylor probably better. Okie State will beat them.

If they put up 10 penalties and 2 turnovers/game they'll be bottom half of the Big 12. They're that bad.

But I think Colorado will go bowling. This style of ball will work in the Pac 12.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Rhule takes the reins next week and doesn’t make all this 4th quarter talk about running the ball and demoralizing your opponent just lip service I like our chances.

Tell Satterfield to run the mf ball and play Ervin over Grant on key downs. Don’t let your assistants dictate the game with shittery. If it’s the same old same old as the Minnesota game this year is already over tbh.

No more lip service.
I think you'll get just this. Not saying it will be enough to win, just saying I think you'll get it.

The big challenge we'll have at CU is they will score probably two 60+ yd TDs. Our kids will need to keep composure bc CU's defense is donkey dick.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Rhule takes the reins next week and doesn’t make all this 4th quarter talk about running the ball and demoralizing your opponent just lip service I like our chances.

Tell Satterfield to run the mf ball and play Ervin over Grant on key downs. Don’t let your assistants dictate the game with shittery. If it’s the same old same old as the Minnesota game this year is already over tbh.

No more lip service.
I agree. The worry about this staff for me was you’d have guys without the experience/competence to do this kind of shit on their own without being micromanaged.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds