Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official Deion vs horned frogs thread 🧵 (2 Viewers)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Don't understand the love fest and recruiting plugs for Deion and Colorado from fox. Are they invested in them or what? Ingram pretty much just blew him on national TV. "Why wouldn't you want to go play for Deion Sanders? I want to play for him I'd want my son to go play for him". Unbelievable
The attention Deion and the buffs are getting is very predictable.

What did people think was going to happen?

Deion is different compared to your average coach. I don’t know if Deion is a good coach. But I certainly don’t think he’s an awful one either.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Brother is down there for work and decided after our game to get a ticket. Just sent me photos. He found a purple shirt to wear.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
I
The attention Deion and the buffs are getting is very predictable.

What did people think was going to happen?

Deion is different compared to your average coach. I don’t know if Deion is a good coach. But I certainly don’t think he’s an awful one either.
It's just odd. Is all has anyone else ever had that rolled out on a silver platter for them. Not that I recall.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Deion is the hot news in CFB. For most analysts, I think they think he will fail hard. But why not shut it now and rake in the views?

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Deion is the hot news in CFB. For most analysts, I think they think he will fail hard. But why not shut it now and rake in the views?
I’m not as convinced as others he’ll fail.

People say all the time in college football now that it’s about recruiting. It’s players, not plays.

Deion will bring in players. He already has. If I was a big time recruit, would I have visited Colorado a year ago? Hell no. Now, with Deion at the helm, would I? Probably yes.

That’s what he’s going to bring.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
He got tremendously out coached in the bowl game last year and had considerably more talent than NC Central.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Deion is 2017 Scott Frost all over again. Has a cute underdog story to root for, coming from the small school where he showed success. Add to that Deions oversized personality, and he's a media darling until he crashes and burns.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds