Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official Deion vs horned frogs thread 🧵 (2 Viewers)

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Sanders goes through progression, picks his spots, and doesn’t force anything. Amazing concepts.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hope everyone has their lube and anal training plugs cleaned and ready for the week
I have always said the NU/CU game will come down to the end. Probably be a last min score that decides it. I'll probably pick CU to win.

I do think the opening game opponents were vastly different. TCU is in no way the #17 ranked team this year - that's largely based on last yr & they lost a ton. TCU is probably top 35 team at end of the year.

Minnesota on the road was a tougher game IMHO mainly because MN doesn't make mistakes. TCU is gonna get more penalties in this game than MN will probably have in 6 games.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Don't think that's true but their speed on the edges might hurt.

Have to keep them in front and tackle well.
TCU isn’t what they were last year. Their qb is nothing special. They have 4 starters back on offense and most importantly baby brother Riley isn’t there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds