Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official Deion vs horned frogs thread 🧵 (2 Viewers)

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
With the way colorado plays no way they can play 10 yards off the receivers. They’ll just throw it fast(ER) and let them create

Eloot224

Running Back
Damn. Best Buy just dropped off another tv. I have windows open and a candle going and still can’t get the absolute gas they were smoking out the crib.
I gave them some tall boys and a couple bumps. No way they finish their route. HOTTY Toddy! I mean GBR

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
We know TCU has almost no D. Nebraska D looks to be much better. Will have to keep Sanders and Travis contained which will be no easy task, but I'm liking Nebraska's chances more than TCU's who still might win this game.
Someone is inevitably gonna call you a Homer for this.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
No....maybe CU -7.0

I honestly think Vegas will have zero respect for this TCU team. They look awful. Penalty prone. QB very sloppy - should have 4 picks.
It’s hard to reconcile your assessment with what I assume they’ll think of us

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Come on TCU I just need 1.5 more points on the spread. Nebraska’s OL is the key next week. If Raiola cant get us consistent play upfront in year 2 vs a flipped roster in year 1 then I don’t give a fuck how much the players love him. Boot em all out of the program & give bill Callahan a mil to flip it

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Come on TCU I just need 1.5 more points on the spread. Nebraska’s OL is the key next week. If Raiola cant get us consistent play upfront in year 2 vs a flipped roster in year 1 then I don’t give a fuck how much the players love him. Boot em all out of the program & give bill Callahan a mil to flip it
Im sure our slow white walk on Lb’s will lock down this colorado pass game too. We be ight.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Not way Callahan ever comes back.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds