Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Other Games Thread

Personally I think any University that looks the other way while their DC rapes little boys in their locker room shower gets their blue blood status revoked.
Seriously how in the fook was that basically a slap on the wrist and then just swept under the rug? If I was a lifelong Penn State fan I’d have been done.

Haha hope the fans burn down the stadium tonight

Is it wins that determine blue blood status? Why is Penn St mentioned at all? I’d think USC would be in over them.
PSU is usually the first one out. USC is always in I believe.

I like this one that was done fairly recently. It has 8 with Blueblood status. You had to be elite for a solid 50 yr period to crack this list.

IMG_1707.png

My point was that it has been a while since we had a HC who was sought after by big $$$-wielding programs.

Solich - no one wanted
Callahan - no one wanted
Pelini - was wanted for a brief window only
Riley - no one wanted
Frost - entire world laughed at
Let’s not Kid ourselves with frost after the UCF year he could have had any job in the country

My point was that it has been a while since we had a HC who was sought after by big $$$-wielding programs.

Solich - no one wanted
Callahan - no one wanted
Pelini - was wanted for a brief window only
Riley - no one wanted
Frost - entire world laughed at
Frost could have had the Florida job. He was the hot up and coming coach. We were all pounding our chests when we got him.

I think he could’ve definitely been at Florida that year.

Can’t remember what positions were open then.
If i remember right Jimbo went to A$M and chip took UCLA. He probably could have had FSU too.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back