Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

October Recruiting Thread

The legend grows.

65? 60? Who’s to say? 90?

Well Never Know Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

Nebraska's win over previously undefeated Buttgers resonates with recruits on campus

wiltfong hs
by:Steve Wiltfong•about 2 hours•

Nebraska registered an impressive win on Saturday knocking off previously undefeated Buttgers 14-7 in a hard-fought, physical football game.

Second-year coach Matt Rhule and his staff have the Huskers on the brink of postseason play for the first time in seven seasons as they improved to 5-1 after the victory over the Scarlet Knights.

Recruits remain excited about the trajectory of this Huskers program.

Coming out of the visit, Nebraska is trending for Sioux Falls (SD) Washington 2026 receiver Dveyoun Bonwell-Witte. He earned his offer from the Huskers in camp back in June. He’s 6-foot-2, 195-pounds with plus speed.

Salina (Kan.) Central four-star 2026 offensive tackle Kaden Snyder had a great experience.

“My experience in Lincoln was great,” Snyder said. “The fans were great, the game was loud and they won. I am very excited to hopefully get an opportunity go play there. The coaches were also great.

“It’s a great program and Coach Rhule is gonna continue to take it to the next level. There could be another level of Nebraska football coming soon.”

The Huskers are the early On3 RPM favorite for in-state running back Kylonn Haynie who has an early offer.

“My experience in Lincoln was wonderful!” Haynie said. “They treat the recruits like they are already on the team. It excites me to know that if I do end up picking Nebraska to continue my football career It would feel like walking into a room full of family because the relationships would already be built.”

1728220997970.png
1728221090371.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back