Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

October Recruiting Thread

Anyone know if Haynie runs track? If so what do his times look like?
He was only a freshman during the 2024 track season, so his times are likely to be quite a bit better by the time he graduates from high school

1728243736228.png

Mongo with another prediction here

skin game archer GIF

Louisville WR commit Jordan Allen talks Nebraska offer and connection with the Raiolas​

wiltfong hs
by:Steve Wiltfong•about 2 hours•

Buford (Ga.) High receiver and Louisville commit Jordan Allen was offered by Nebraska this weekend.

And the Huskers look like they’ll have a shot to make a run at the exciting playmaker. He is the top receiver for Nebraska’s 2026 quarterback commit Dayton Raiola.

“Nebraska is a historic program in a great conference,” Allen told On3. “I appreciate any team that feels I can be a contributor to their success.”

Allen loves seeing the success true freshman quarterback Dylan Raiola is having in Lincoln.

“I have a great rapport with the Raiola brothers and our connection on the field is unmatched,” Allen said.

Nebraska has 19 commits and as Matt Rhule and the Huskers push for another Top 25 class, receiver is a big need and Allen is emerging as a top target.

Allen’s offer list also included the likes of Clemson, Michigan, Florida, Duke, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech and Colorado.

Touted 2026 four-star DL Bryce Perry-Wright gives highlights from weekend at Nebraska​

wiltfong hs
by:Steve Wiltfong•about 2 hours•

One of the top prospects at Nebraska over the weekend for the Huskers victory over previously undefeated Buttgers was Buford (Ga.) High On300 2026 defensive lineman Bryce Perry-Wright.

A teammate of Huskers 2026 quarterback commit Dayton Raiola, the four-star Perry-Wright could see himself playing his college football in Lincoln as well.

“The atmosphere was very electric,” Perry-Wright told On3. “Loved it.”

Nebraska is battling the likes of Auburn, Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Ohio State, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Oregon for the blue-chipper out of SEC country. He felt very at home on the Huskers campus.

“Just being into a new environment and seeing new people,” Perry-Wright said of what stood out. “The fans are crazy. Also know a lot of their fans know me.”

The connection with the Raiola family will help Nebraska in this recruitment. He’s had an offer from the Huskers since December.

“Just knowing I have people there already,” Perry-Wright said before adding one other thing that stands out about Matt Rhule and the Huskers program.

“And the culture.”

The On3 Industry tabs Perry-Wright as the nation’s No. 9 defensive lineman and No. 86 prospect overall.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back