Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NFL mock drfts and other draft related paraphernalia (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Once a Husker always a Husker Wandale Robinson would be an interesting weapon in the Chiefs offense. Not the speed of Hill but he can sure make people miss in space. Andy Ried could really dial up some interesting plays for him.

Reading through the list of projected drafted players I didn't see many that were seriously interested in the Huskers during the recruiting process. I think whomever gets Cam Taylor-Britt is getting a steal and a heck of a competitor.

doublewing

Running Back
Carolina taking Kenny Pickett as the 6th pick reeks of desperation. If they were really interested in taking him, they should trade out of that spot as I doubt anyone else takes him in the top 20.

Bad year if you want a QB unless you're taking a flyer on a guy to develop, but most teams wait until at least the 2nd round for that.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was as big of a Jurgens detractor as anyone in his FR and SO years when he was snapping it all over the damn place. He got that under control in year 3 and is a damn good NFL prospect. Has the potential to be a very good starter.
I agree. Jurgens turned it around last season and played quite well. It was tough to watch though when his snapping was costing us games his 1st 2 seasons. Was it worth sacrificing 2 Seasons of futility to get 1 very good season?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds