Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking New AD - Troy Dannen, Formerly of UW (2 Viewers)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Seattle people be like "who would want to live in a hellhole like Nebraska?" while getting 15 minutes of sunshine a year, having a cost of living about twice as much, the highest property crime rate of any city in the US, and having roving bands of homeless druggie criminals taking over parts of the city on any given day.

The attraction of that place hasn't been worth the headache since the 90s.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seattle people be like "who would want to live in a hellhole like Nebraska?" while getting 15 minutes of sunshine a year, having a cost of living about twice as much, the highest property crime rate of any city in the US, and having roving bands of homeless druggie criminals taking over parts of the city on any given day.

Speak for yourself bucko

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Magic Mushrooms Mushroom GIF by 60 Second Docs

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator

My daughter’s boyfriend is from Seattle. He loves it here in the Midwest. Just shakes his head about how bad Seattle has gotten.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Maybe pushing leaning fent users out of the way to get to your office every day isn't all that appealing?? (as i say from the twin cities)
No kidding, I hate admitting having lived there at one point for college and such, can't believe how far the TC's have gone down the libtard toilet.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
Maybe pushing leaning fent users out of the way to get to your office every day isn't all that appealing?? (as i say from the twin cities)
I did a year in MN for work and my wife and I bounced it's a shame how the cities have turned out. I would go up there all the time with my grand parents as a kid and it was awesome in the early 2000s, maybe it wasn't? I was just a kid. But going back as an adult I was so disappointed.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I did a year in MN for work and my wife and I bounced it's a shame how the cities have turned out. I would go up there all the time with my grand parents as a kid and it was awesome in the early 2000s, maybe it wasn't? I was just a kid. But going back as an adult I was so disappointed.

From a development perspective they're coming back but every level of government here is completely boned. Only getting worse. Drug use/violence aren't bad but property crime is ridiculous

State republican party is also a joke. Run someone other than an eye doctor and a loudmouth former Viking against Walz and you win. Sumbitch

Kinish

Cornerback

JMO.. weather issues are so overrated in the PNW

that region is absolute paradise for about 3.5 months a year

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds