Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Troy Dannen Intro (1 Viewer)

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
My perception of Turd was that he was more of an intellectual. At least, he wanted to be seen that way. I'd rather drink a beer with an AD and talk shop about the games than find out about the intricacies of NIL and the future business of conference re-alignment.

Hopefully Dannen can do that as well but he seems like more of a people person.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I spoke with someone last week who worked with Turd, both at UNO and UNL, and knows him somewhat on a personal level. Their opinion is that Turd is a very forward thinker and that if he does well at ATM (plus having access to unlimited funds) he's hoping it will catapult his career to be one of the faces of college athletics in the future, like 5 years from now. Not sure I entirely agree but it was an interesting take.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I spoke with someone last week who worked with Turd, both at UNO and UNL, and knows him somewhat on a personal level. Their opinion is that Turd is a very forward thinker and that if he does well at ATM (plus having access to unlimited funds) he's hoping it will catapult his career to be one of the faces of college athletics in the future, like 5 years from now. Not sure I entirely agree but it was an interesting take.
That was one of my first thoughts. If and when the B1G/SEC division needs a commissioner, he'll be in a small pool of people who can say they've been an AD in both conferences.

Last edited:

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
That intro was rough to watch.
Awkward The Office GIF

betsch

Safety
I may forgive him if he sneaks us into the college playoffs someday.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds